Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Touring Parts Garage Sale all with FREE SHIPPING!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Touring Parts Garage Sale all with FREE SHIPPING!!

ALL ITEMS SOLD, and nothing remaining available. A big THANKS to everyone that inquired and/or purchased some parts. I'm certain that those of you that did received a good part at an honest value, with good communications and tracking numbers along the way. Any of you who purchase items from me can verify that I only sell honestly and with accurate descriptions.
And to those of you that only made unreasonable offers, at a fraction of my reasonable asking prices.... crawl off and die. This aint WalMart, and I don't have to smile while you act like an ***. You make the rest of us look bad, and we all think you're idiots anyway. There is no support to the theory of "you don't know unless you ask", when it comes to lowball offers. This aint *** Monkey garage or a TV pawn shop show, and I don't need your welfare, bitches. That's how disrespectful morons and leaches think and behave. Be reasonable and you will be treated reasonably. There's a lot of honest, good forum members that agree with this, so if you don't like it... too 'effin bad.

Please read the details, most questions will be answered in this posting.

All parts come with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the cont. US (sorry, I do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska or Canada). All items will be shipped out within 24 hours of receiving payment, and I only accept Paypal. If you want a specific item, then please send me a PM. The first person to send me a PM, claiming the item, gets the item. For each item; what you see in the attached picture, is what you get.

- PEG MOUNTS SOLD, NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
REDUCED PRICE $60 with FREE SHIPPING!!; Rear passenger chrome peg mounts, genuine HD, excellent condition (no pegs included). Fits all touring bikes up through 2013, but not certain if these are the same for 2014 and newer bikes

- LIGHTS SOLD, NO LONGER AVAILABLE; Kuryakyn auxiliary lights and turn signals, excellent condition, part # 5007 chrome (fits all Road Glides from 1998-2013), normally $329, so my price is $200 less than retail and comes with FREE SHIPPING!!

- SPOILER SOLD, NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Genuine Harley Davidson tour pak spoiler w/LED light (only removed from box for mock-up), in excellent condition, and painted vivid black from factory

- PUMP SOLD, NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Air suspension pump w/gauge, excellent condition

Last edited by Wanna Ride; 11-24-2015 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Sledge
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for nice parts at a fair price

Old 09-28-2015, 01:13 PM
hevis1
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent

Old 09-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member

All messages answered. Thanks for inquiring!

Old 09-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member

Bump for REDUCED PRICES for lights and peg brackets, and comes with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the cont. US (sorry, no shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada).

Old 10-02-2015, 11:47 AM
LazySundays
Road Captain
Received 162 Likes on 102 Posts

If you change your mind about shipping to Canada send me a PM. I'm interested in your Aux lights

Old 10-02-2015, 07:12 PM
hog indo
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wanna Ride
Bump for REDUCED PRICES for lights and peg brackets, and comes with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the cont. US (sorry, no shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada).
Question for the Kuryakyn driving lights wiring. Is it easily plug and play? No cutting or splicing in terms of its wiring? Mine is 2002 RG.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:33 PM
jm7480
Cruiser
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Parts

PM sent

Old 10-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member

PMs answered, sale pending on lights.

Old 10-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by LazySundays
If you change your mind about shipping to Canada send me a PM. I'm interested in your Aux lights
Sorry, been burned on a couple items shipped, so I no longer ship outside cont. US.

Quick Reply: Touring Parts Garage Sale all with FREE SHIPPING!!