Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Men's Large FXRG Leather Jacket with 3M Primaloft Line 98518-05VM

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 03:46 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Men's Large FXRG Leather Jacket with 3M Primaloft Line 98518-05VM

SOLD to Wreckwriter via PM-Thanks all for the interest.

In excellent "Near New" condition, this is the jacket to own if you are serious about having the best for protection and comfort. Waterproof, vented, HEAVY thick leather with pockets galore. No scratches, scrapes, cuts or smells (from a non-smoking environment). The jacket has been regularly cleaned and leather conditioned to maintain its stellar look, even though it has been barely worn here in SAN DIEGO.

Included is the jacket itself, kidney belt and removable body armor for shoulders, elbows and back. Also has the thicker, warmer 3M Primaloft liner that you can also wear separately as a jacket. I've seen the other jackets listed on here; no where near as nice condition, and some either don't have a liner or they are the older model with just the "windbreaker" nylon shell liner. This model I have is the best one made!

MSRP $650.00 Yours for nearly half-price @ $350 Shipped to CONTUS USPS 2-3 Day Priority including insurance. PayPal OK. And I don't screw around; it'll ship the day you pay unless I tell you otherwise...

Harley-Davidson® Men's FXRG Midweight Leather Jacket. 98518-05VM

Here's the HD description (or go to the HD website and search for the part number)

Completely re-engineered, the FXRG® collection features top-of-the-line functional gear for head-to-toe protection in all riding conditions midweight, water-resistant leather with action back and zippered cuffs. Pre-curved sleeves and outside pockets. Inside pocket system with cell phone pocket, eye glass pocket, and lens wipe. Pockets to fit insertable warmth packets. Flow-through ventilation and removable Primaloft® warmth liner that doubles as a lightweight jacket. removable and adjustable lightweight impact armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back protector. Removable perforated kidney belt. Reflective piping. Water-resistant zippers. Two-way zipper. FXRG® zip pull and front chest badge. Embossed graphic on center back yoke. Jacket zips to coordinating leather pant.

Waterproof
Windproof
Armor Included
Venting
Reflectivity

Last edited by aaazdaddy; 10-17-2015 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:28 PM
mkguitar
Extreme HDF Member
Received 394 Likes on 336 Posts

there is a section for 'gear', you might have better luck there.

mike

Old 10-16-2015, 06:35 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts
Default FXRG Jacket

Originally Posted by mkguitar
there is a section for 'gear', you might have better luck there.

mike
One would certainly think so, but I have about 10X better luck posting in the Touring section. I think a lot of times a guy (or gal) isn't necessarily looking for something, but when an opportunity to get something nice at a good price presents itself, they jump on it.

Not that we Harley owners would EVER buy anything we don't necessarily need impulsively...lol

Thanks for the input,

Bob

Old 10-17-2015, 06:29 AM
Chuck1
Road Warrior
Received 65 Likes on 46 Posts

I'm 5/10 about 185 and find I usually need an xl for Harley jackets. How is the fit?