Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Women's XL FXRG Leather Jacket Complete 98058-99VM

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 06:27 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Women's XL FXRG Leather Jacket Complete 98058-99VM

Women's XL FXRG Leather Jacket Complete with Liner, Armor and Kidney Belt. Sorry, put the wrong Part number in the title and on HD Forum you can't edit the title (why???). Should be 98508-99VM

In excellent "Near New" condition, this is the jacket to own if you are serious about having the best for protection and comfort. Waterproof, vented, HEAVY thick leather with pockets galore. No scratches, scrapes, cuts or smells (from a non-smoking environment). The jacket has been regularly cleaned and leather conditioned to maintain its stellar look, even though it has been barely worn here in SAN DIEGO.

Included is the jacket itself, kidney belt and removable body armor for shoulders, and elbows missing the back pad). Also has the liner. I've seen the other jackets listed on here; no where near as nice condition, and some either don't have a liner. This FXRG model is Harley's best!!

MSRP $650.00 Yours for less than half-price plus no sales tax @ $300 Shipped to CONTUS USPS 2-3 Day Priority including insurance. PayPal OK. And I don't screw around; it'll ship the day you pay unless I tell you otherwise...

Here's the HD description

Completely re-engineered, the FXRG® collection features top-of-the-line functional gear for head-to-toe protection in all riding conditions midweight, water-resistant leather with action back and zippered cuffs. Pre-curved sleeves and outside pockets. Inside pocket system with cell phone pocket, eye glass pocket. Pockets to fit insertable warmth packets. Flow-through ventilation and removable nylon liner. removable and adjustable lightweight impact armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back protector. Removable perforated kidney belt. Water-resistant zippers. Two-way zipper. FXRG® zip pull and front chest badge. Jacket zips to coordinating leather pant.

Waterproof
Windproof
Armor Included
Venting

Attached Thumbnails Women's XL FXRG Leather Jacket Complete 98058-99VM-img_0590.jpg   Women's XL FXRG Leather Jacket Complete 98058-99VM-img_0591.jpg   Women's XL FXRG Leather Jacket Complete 98058-99VM-img_0593.jpg  

Last edited by aaazdaddy; 11-25-2016 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Wrong Part number in Title; can't change.
Old 11-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

Just a suggestion; you might get more hits if you post this in the gear section.

Old 12-12-2015, 10:36 AM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain

Weekend Xmas Shopping Bump - Would make a nice XMAS present!

Old 11-25-2016, 09:53 AM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Default Black Friday Bump!!

Black Friday Weekend Bump.

As the ad early states, this would make a wonderful present for the woman in your life! Just in time for the colder riding weather...price includes USPS 2-3 Day Priority Shipping!

Bob

Old 11-25-2016, 09:19 PM
bulkness
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am very interested but in the second pic it looks like a repaired cut on the rear of the left shoulder. I'm sure it is glare from the camera flash. Let me know how you want payment. -Tony

Old 11-25-2016, 09:33 PM
aaazdaddy
Road Captain
Default Fxrg

Originally Posted by bulkness
I am very interested but in the second pic it looks like a repaired cut on the rear of the left shoulder. I'm sure it is glare from the camera flash. Let me know how you want payment. -Tony
Nope, must be glare; no repairs on this jacket and none needed.

I'll PM you with my contact/PayPal info.

Thanks!

Bob