Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

Stock HD Stage One Download

Old 02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
FuzzyWuzHe
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stock HD Stage One Download

I messed up when I married my dyno jet power vision to the trike .. I think ... I didn't do anything to save the stock stage one download or as it would be known, the original. It automatically saved something in slot 1 ... is that the original? If not, does anyone smarter than me have that stock harley stage one download saved that could send it to me? I can't imagine I'd ever need it, but maybe if I needed to go back for warranty work.

Fuzzy

Old 02-14-2015, 05:03 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 3,930 Likes on 2,288 Posts

Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzHe
I messed up when I married my dyno jet power vision to the trike .. I think ... I didn't do anything to save the stock stage one download or as it would be known, the original. It automatically saved something in slot 1 ... is that the original? If not, does anyone smarter than me have that stock harley stage one download saved that could send it to me? I can't imagine I'd ever need it, but maybe if I needed to go back for warranty work.

Fuzzy
You didn't mess anything up.

When you married the PV to your Trike, the first thing it did was save your Original Tune (whatever was in the ECM at the time) to the Power Vision unit. This Original Tune does NOT take up one of the slots. It keeps it in a separate location, so if you ever want to revert to the original tune you can by going to Load Tunes and there is an option there to load the Original Tune.

Probably what you have in Slot 1 is the pre-configured tune that was sent to you with the PV for your bikes set-up.

DKCustomProducts.com
Call/Text: 662-252-8828
Email: Support@DKCustomProducts.com