Road Trips Let us know where you've been on your Harley, the best places to visit on a bike, etc.

DK's Definitive Ride Report - Some of the Best Scenic Roads Out West - Tons of Photo's

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 09:20 PM
GPHDXLC
Grand HDF Member
Received 345 Likes on 238 Posts

Thank you for sharing your drive with us. Loved the pictures to.

The following users liked this post:
DK Custom (10-31-2018)
Old 10-31-2018, 03:24 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 3,940 Likes on 2,295 Posts

Originally Posted by mctraveler
Kevin and Mary.....thank you again ....so much...for taking us along on the trip............enjoyed the pix and the commentary........back to work, and rest up for next year!!!....lol
Originally Posted by talkingrock
That was a long but eventful trip with tons of great photos thanks for the ride
Originally Posted by Dmdrone
Very nice pictures and story about your trip thanks
Originally Posted by moparnut72
I enjoyed it as well. Wish I could do a trip like this. Last one was when I was in the Army, took a 3 week leave and had a blast. That was 47 years ago. Five day trips are all I can do now due to my job, family, and age issues. Your commentary and Mary's photos were superb, almost like going along with you. Thanks so much, I will be looking forward to your next one.
kk
Originally Posted by Architect
Congratulations on another successful journey. We all appreciate the amount of time and effort it took to post the entire trip, almost harder then the trip itself. We all look forward to next year's adventure.
Originally Posted by Tryker Dude
Thanks Kevin and Mary, following your trip brought back a lot of memories of traveling some of the areas and roads you took us through. Really enjoyed the sitreps you took the time to post. Can hardly wait for next years virtual trip.
Originally Posted by graygoat
Kevin & Mary, Thanks for taking all of us along!!
Originally Posted by Big Dog
Thanks for taking all of us on your trip!!!!!
Originally Posted by heavymetalthunder
I enjoyed keeping up with your post. I'd love to see all the pixs you didnt show.
Fantastic trip.
Originally Posted by GPHDXLC
Thank you for sharing your drive with us. Loved the pictures to.

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed. We had a great time, made a lot of memories, and are looking forward to making many more!

I know I posted a lot of photos...but with Mary taking 400-800 a day, there were a lot to chose from. lol

We haven't even looked at the video yet....when we are old and house-bound it'll make for some good viewing.

DKCustomProducts.com
Call/Text: 662-252-8828
Email: Support@DKCustomProducts.com

Old 11-03-2018, 11:01 AM
flashprez
Club Member
Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

Thanks for the great trip Kevin & Mary. Enjoyed your pictures immensely. Looks like y'all always have a great time. How did your front tire hold out?

Old 11-04-2018, 12:36 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by flashprez
Thanks for the great trip Kevin & Mary. Enjoyed your pictures immensely. Looks like y'all always have a great time. How did your front tire hold out?
Hey! Glad you enjoyed!

Front tire has over 12K on it now and it might be a bit less than 1/3 worn. Handles great, sticks great and looks like it is going to last far better than any other I've run.

flashprez (11-04-2018)
Old 02-25-2019, 05:39 PM
COFLHTK
Cruiser
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

I have not been on this forum since you were here during your trip. Finally logged on this morning, took me about 3 hours to get through the rest of the trip report. So worth it!! Thanks again for sharing your trip and spending some time with Karin and I. We have the redwoods on our list of places to go later this year.

Old 03-01-2019, 05:09 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by COFLHTK
I have not been on this forum since you were here during your trip. Finally logged on this morning, took me about 3 hours to get through the rest of the trip report. So worth it!! Thanks again for sharing your trip and spending some time with Karin and I. We have the redwoods on our list of places to go later this year.
Hey Scott and Karin,

Thank you again for leading us around some great riding out there in Colorado!

Redwoods are great, riding the coast is amazing...and you'll definitely like that one road leading down to the coast...just be careful. Super tight and twisty!

COFLHTK (03-04-2019)