Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

HD Trike versus Can Am Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 06:56 AM
oldmsocko
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Purple_Daze
This is one of those occasions where we should agree that we are not all enamoured with the same machine. Kinda like the life partners we choose that perhaps others would not have? In love, where there is no rationalization, sometimes it's perfect fom the get go, others we tweak along the way to get it just right, and others, we let go of, and make another choice. For every action, there is a reaction. My heart answered for me what my mind questioned. I wasn't charmed by the look of the Spyder, but my heart began to race whenever I was standing by the TriGlide in the showroom. I am proud, very proud of my purchase...it's Classy....it's impressive and it rocks on those twisties. My choice....and I made the right one. Amen.
You are ONE Classy Lady. Very good post.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Mr. Wizard
Administrator
Received 2,035 Likes on 1,103 Posts

OK... I went through this thread and removed 21 posts. Matters not to me who's post it was. There is good info here along with some smelly opinions but this IS a Harley Forum.

I put this thread back up so those who want to see the in's and out of what others think so be it. Censorship was not my favorite class in school but I made my A and moved on.

This thread will remain closed.

btw... if you guys expect/want me to close/delete a thread, hit the report button or send me a PM. I get busy around the end of the year and tax season at the first of the year then I hit my main stride the rest of the year so... sound off. I'll come and check it out. If not me one of our other Moderators will be here to assist.

thx

-wiz