Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models Freewheeler, RG3 & Tri Glide Enthusiasts. Here is your section of the forum to discuss Harley's Trikes!

What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2018, 08:24 AM
basscat
Intermediate
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

14 and comfort lift . total difference with the pro action had them on my 18 triglide and removed them after I traded the bikes

The following users liked this post:
DK Custom (10-27-2018)
Old 10-27-2018, 09:44 AM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 3,931 Likes on 2,288 Posts

Originally Posted by basscat
14 and comfort lift . total difference with the pro action had them on my 18 triglide and removed them after I traded the bikes
Cool! Good to hear!

DKCustomProducts.com
Call/Text: 662-252-8828
Email: Support@DKCustomProducts.com

Old 10-27-2018, 11:51 PM
2AMGuy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,462 Likes on 1,591 Posts

ME? Nothing
However, I talked to my riding partner today and he informed me that he had just got his '16 Tri-Glide out of the shop from having the body removed and leveled.
He bought it used this past February (no extended warranty) and no one had noticed this issue until after he had the lift kit and new shocks installed.

The trike should have never left the factory (or dealership) and it cost him several hundred bucks to get repaired.

Old 10-28-2018, 06:39 AM
LS Bob
Road Warrior
Received 175 Likes on 125 Posts

I finally pulled the trigger and installed new shocks on my 16 Triglide. These 14” Pro Action shocks from DK Customs are beautiful, it’s really too bad you can’t see them after install.
I have had a standard lift kit with stock shocks installed for about a year and the new shocks required the Comfort Lift. The whole job took me an hour and a half by myself, since I done it before.
Since I have never heard anyone who wasn’t extremely impressed with the ride improvement, you won’t be surprised that they have made an impressive difference for me, too. The difference is amazing.
The wife and I went for a short ride and I went looking for bumps and jolting road conditions. The Trike just glides over them now. My wife’s comment after a hard bump used to be “ouch”. During this ride it was “wow”.
I have been a fan of DK service and products for a long time. Natalie and Duane took care of me, got my products to me on time and already set properly. All I had to do was bolt them on.
Normally, upgrades or bolt-ons don’t warrant a long review, but this add on is such a dramatic improvement in my Tri that I felt I needed to explain. If you are considering these shocks, I highly recommend going for it.

DK Custom (10-28-2018)
Old 10-29-2018, 10:06 AM
Geary Thomas
Tourer
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default final shots

Finished the DVR install

Last edited by Geary Thomas; 10-29-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-29-2018, 06:49 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 3,931 Likes on 2,288 Posts

Originally Posted by LS Bob
I finally pulled the trigger and installed new shocks on my 16 Triglide. These 14” Pro Action shocks from DK Customs are beautiful, it’s really too bad you can’t see them after install.
I have had a standard lift kit with stock shocks installed for about a year and the new shocks required the Comfort Lift. The whole job took me an hour and a half by myself, since I done it before.
Since I have never heard anyone who wasn’t extremely impressed with the ride improvement, you won’t be surprised that they have made an impressive difference for me, too. The difference is amazing.
The wife and I went for a short ride and I went looking for bumps and jolting road conditions. The Trike just glides over them now. My wife’s comment after a hard bump used to be “ouch”. During this ride it was “wow”.
I have been a fan of DK service and products for a long time. Natalie and Duane took care of me, got my products to me on time and already set properly. All I had to do was bolt them on.
Normally, upgrades or bolt-ons don’t warrant a long review, but this add on is such a dramatic improvement in my Tri that I felt I needed to explain. If you are considering these shocks, I highly recommend going for it.
Very cool! Always good to hear!!! Glad you are both enjoying the improved ride quality.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:07 PM
TriGeezer
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 29,254 Likes on 11,139 Posts

I pounded a big dent out of the back of the front fender. I pulled the front wheel, to take it our to have a new tire Installed. I planned to remove the front fender and take it to a paintless dent removal shop. But, with the tire off...I decided to smack the underside of the fender with a rubber mallet. And pop! The dent popped out...and it looks perfect, Then I had a few beers to celebrate.

Old 11-14-2018, 12:00 PM
kwkride
Cruiser

Received 80 Likes on 40 Posts

Rode it to work this morning. It was 22 degrees on the way in, but it's up to 42 degrees now.

Old 11-15-2018, 04:31 PM
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,032 Likes on 6,215 Posts

I switch out the Harley's 7" Windsplitter windshield to the Klock Werk 6.5" Flare windshield.

Old 11-28-2018, 08:32 PM
5wheels
Road Master
Received 409 Likes on 266 Posts

Well Christmas came early. What the wife and I both wanted had a sale on. Put the 1.5 in. tank lift and wind deflectors from DK on. Then went for a quick ride. The head buffeting was never a big problem but still had a noticeable improvement. Was unsure about one point in the instructions so I called them and Natalie took cleared it up for me.

DK Custom (11-29-2018)

Quick Reply: What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?