Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Tri Glide, RG3 & Freewheeler Models (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/tri-glide-rg3-and-freewheeler-models-151/)
-   -   Wood Knight Prowler TW-555 cams (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/tri-glide-rg3-and-freewheeler-models/570801-wood-knight-prowler-tw-555-cams.html)

Cheezyrider 10-08-2010 02:38 PM

Wood Knight Prowler TW-555 cams

I installed the Fuel Moto head pipes and Jackpot mufflers along with the AC and PCV a few weeks ago and was happier than when it was stock. Well on 10/6/2010 Jamie and his crew at Fuel Moto installed the Wood TW-555 cams and the associated parts with it (lifters and pushrods and bearings. Also installed the autotune.......... This trike runs like it should have run to begin with. First off I noticed a lot less motor noise. There is now plenty of power and I like the sound of the mufflers as well. I have about 450 miles on since the new cams and I am getting 34-38 mpg. Thanks again Jamie and your people, Great Job ! :icon_eddie:

msocko3 10-09-2010 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cheezyrider (Post 7387425)
I installed the Fuel Moto head pipes and Jackpot mufflers along with the AC and PCV a few weeks ago and was happier than when it was stock. Well on 10/6/2010 Jamie and his crew at Fuel Moto installed the Wood TW-555 cams and the associated parts with it (lifters and pushrods and bearings. Also installed the autotune.......... This trike runs like it should have run to begin with. First off I noticed a lot less motor noise. There is now plenty of power and I like the sound of the mufflers as well. I have about 450 miles on since the new cams and I am getting 34-38 mpg. Thanks again Jamie and your people, Great Job ! :icon_eddie:

Jamie mentioned he just installed a set in a TG, glad you like them. I'll be bolting a set in my dads and my TG's this winter along with the 30 tooth transmission sprocket. I figure that should make it about perfect.

oldmsocko 10-09-2010 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by msocko3 (Post 7389579)
Jamie mentioned he just installed a set in a TG, glad you like them. I'll be bolting a set in my dads and my TG's this winter along with the 30 tooth transmission sprocket. I figure that should make it about perfect.

I can't wait to get it done.

fuelmoto 10-11-2010 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cheezyrider (Post 7387425)

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to work on your TriGlide and for your kind words and support. That bike really does run out well

bullet 10 10-15-2010 12:50 PM

FuelMoto jackpot headers

Jamie if we rap our jackpot headers will it effect our life time warrenty?:(

fuelmoto 10-17-2010 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by bullet 10 (Post 7415013)
Jamie if we rap our jackpot headers will it effect our life time warrenty?:(

Wrapping them will not effect the lifetime warranty we offer on our Jackpot head pipes.