Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Original ROCKOUT rocker shaft inserts, STOP the top end TAPPING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 12:35 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,628 Likes on 1,176 Posts
Thumbs up Rockouts for all Twin Cam, Evo Big Twins and Sportsters!

New EBAY page for Rockout ordering...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-ROC...bHFO5A&vxp=mtr

Now you can order Rockouts for Twin Cams, Evo Big Twins and Sporsters all in one place, just choose from the drop down menu.

Of course you can still order from my website www.rockout.biz

Twin Cam Rockouts are available on Amazon with free 2 day shipping to Prime members...

Amazon Amazon

STILL only $12.95 + $3 shipping to the US!

Compare prices WITH shipping, don't be fooled by imitations.

From a user right here on HFD...

"
Add another member to the ROCKOUT Marching and Chowder Society!
I installed the kit when I rebuilt the top end and upgraded the cam chest, including Andrews TW57 cams, on my '99 Dyna.
What A freaking difference! I've owned four Twin Cam bikes, past and present, and the Dyna is quieter than any of them were, even when stock. The engine whirrs instead of clacking. I remember chasing valve train noises on my '01 Roadking, to great expense and time, and never got rid of the noise until I got rid of the bike.
The only drawback is that now I'm hearing other things I never heard before. I think I need a new compensator spring pack.
I'm a believer."

Yeah, that

STOP that top end TAPPING!

ROCKOUTS!!

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 07-03-2017 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:38 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

FOR ALL TWIN CAM, EVO BIG TWIN, AND SPORSTERS!!

OFTEN IMITATED, NEVER EQUALED!

MY research into the maddening top end tapping problem FINALLY found the cause, and the cure. I discovered that the noise is actually caused by the rocker shafts rotating back and forth along with the rocker arms & clacking against the hold down bolts. ORIGINAL ROCKOUTS lock those shafts in place, stopping the rotation AND THE TAPPING!!

From the guy who found & CURED the problem NO ONE ELSE COULD...

Rockout rocker shaft inserts STOP that Top End ticking/tapping in it's tracks!

The reports from happy TAP FREE Rockout customers just keep on coming...

"ALL HAIL JOHN & HIS AMAZING ROCKOUTS....

Fun diving in and installing these lil miracles and went in as advertised!
Fired her up and OMG, nothing but sweet big twin rumble.
Went out for the quietest tick free ride I've had since owning her.

Thanks Man... great product, great results."

"Finished up my 107 install this afternoon. Installed the Rockouts, installed new breather assembly, and opened up drain holes while I was in there. Looking at the bolts I couldn't see much if any witness marks but the tapping was still there. After installing the Rockouts and taking the bike out for its test run, I can honestly say this bike has never been this quiet. Thanks John for the time you dedicated to finding and fixing this problem."

"I ordered two sets, have an 08 RK and a 2012 Limited, got the RK's installed recently along with a new compensator, primary bearing ,cams ,lifters,tensioner pads and more. LOL, the freakin thing is so quiet it actually sounds timid ! All I hear is the hum of a turning crankshaft, I did have some trace marks on the rocker shafts so I'm sure they've made a difference. Can't wait to do the Limited, maybe I can sneak up on a Goldwing !! LOL ! A great and easy mod, thanks John, "silence is golden" !!!"

"My feelings are HOLY CRAP. Thanks for coming up with this. Great product."

"Installed mine last night. I admit I was skeptical when I saw this but like others have said, for $15 and a few hours time it couldn't seem to hurt. Some of these bikes are worse than others and mine always seemed to be louder. After doing my 107 I really figured the ticking was just going to be louder (and it was) but it's an exposed engine, so what can you do?
THAT annoying noise is now gone. I really was shocked and genuinely pleased that something so simple and inexpensive but perfectly designed worked exactly as described. I would and will recommend these to anyone that asks."

"I installed Rockouts in my bike a few weeks ago. I also installed a 107 kit at the same time. I have run the bike a few times with no tapping noises. I would say if you have the top end apart for the small amount that they cost its worth it. I could see where the bolt and the pin were contacting and was surprised how much movement the shaft has behind the bolt. I will definitely recommend this product."

"I installed my Rockout's last week. Wrench time was about 1.5 beers. Super simple installation. The Rockout's cured the tick! Now I just have the normal Harley noises. Great product!"

MORE comments since the original post...

"I did my installation on Friday, on the bench with all new bolts and breather kits. I thought my Ultra was pretty quiet to begin with, but the difference in the sound of the engine now is nothing short of amazing. I even thought that there was a bit of a placebo effect going on in most of the posts regarding the Rockouts, as I was quite skeptical that it could make that big of a change. I took the bike for a 3 hour ride today without earplugs. I have never done that with any Harley I have owned. That small but nasty little ticking took away the pleasure of riding. Not anymore! It's hard to believe that something this simple could make such an extraordinary change in the tone of the engine. I'm guessing that these posts have already made it to the desk of the engineers at Harley, and it wouldn't surprise me if the 2017's include this fix. Um, maybe not. Thanks!"

"After doing mine I swear it even shifts quieter... Okay, maybe not. Or does it?"

"Another happy customer. I can't believe the difference it made!"

"OK - just back from the test run......

Night and day difference is all I can say. Hard to understand that the tapping can just be "gone". John - you nailed it dude. I will be telling others.
Thanks."

"Installed Rockouts in my 07 Ultra today. Very easy to follow instructions. Fired bike up and no noise. Definitely would recommend. Best $15 I have spent on the bike. Thanks for your efforts."

"I have a 2012 FLHTK with 45k miles on it. I also was experiencing the “drive me crazy” ticking/clicking on startup and around 1900-2400 rpms. Also had a lifter that was bleeding off too fast at shut down. So while I had the bike in the shop for the install of my new S&S lifters, I ordered what I thought was the fix for my “drive me crazy” tick. Found out through this forum that I had not ordered the product that I thought I had ordered. I contacted John at Rockout Rocker Products where I found out in fact I had not ordered his product. Excellent customer service from John, received my “Rockout Rocker “ items. With the installation of new S&S lifters and the Rockout product my bike runs like a fine tuned sewing machine. Not click-clack at start up, no noise at 1900-2400… Road today with a half helmet and all I hear is the pure of the motor just like a well-oiled sewing machine. Since I had both products, I checked the inserts visually and with a digital caliber. Rests assure the Rockout Rocker Products appear to be a better product than the other (not to mention the other name). The outer diameter is slightly different, thus the Rockout insert fits much better, and the material they are made of appears to be stronger. I ’m sold 110% on the Rockout Rocker inserts. Thanks John for a great product. www.rockout.biz email rock-out@att.net"

"including a 5th sleeve is pretty stand up of you, honestly. knowing that, I'd tell someone to go with ROCKOUT over the competition."

And MANY MANY more!

Those are actual comments from users right here on this forum. One happy user even posted before/after videos, showing Rockouts STOPPED his tapping right from idle...

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...l#post15000939

Riding season is HERE! Don't ride another mile listening to that noise, Rockouts stop the pain!

Check my ebay feedback to see what other happy Rockout customers have to say!....

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

STILL only $12.95 +$3 shipping to the USA!

(contact me for international shipments)

Compare PRICE WITH SHIPPING, compare PERFORMANCE, compare VALUE! There is only one...

ORIGINAL ROCKOUTS!

See more at

http://www.rockout.biz

On Amazon (twin cam only) at http://amzn.com/B014O6XOZS

On ebay (ALL models) at HERE

__________________________________________________ ____
For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click the LINKS below... For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 07-03-2017 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:26 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Thumbs up ******Great News for our International Brothers and Sisters!!******

***DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITATIONS***

Original ROCKOUT rocker shaft inserts!!

For ALL twin cam, Evo big twin and Sporster engines!

Great news for our international brothers and sisters. Rockout rocker shaft inserts are now available to over 100 countries directly through Amazon. Rockout Rocker Products has been accepted into their Global Export program. This means that customers can order directly from the main site
Amazon Amazon
, pay in their own currency, and take advantage of Amazon's logistics & discounted shipping arrangements with their global partners. Just the other day they sent 2 Rockout kits to Latvia

Here is a list of the countries that can receive our products
Amazon Amazon

Only a tiny percentage of products/vendors are ever accepted into the program... the best of the best. Thanks to your continued support Amazon has recognized the quality and value that our products represent to their customers. Our sincere thanks to you all!

John at Rockout www.rockout.biz

Note: At this time only twin cam Rockouts are available on Amazon, for Evo & Sportster kits please use ebay... http://r.ebay.com/5PGrrs or click on my website below. ALL versions of inserts are also available for global shipping from the ebay site.

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click HERE For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 12-10-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:19 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Default *****Bob Woods & Woods Performance Exclusively Recommend Rockout Rocker Shaft Inserts*****

DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITATIONS!!

PATENT PENDING ROCKOUTS!

We are very very pleased and proud to announce that Bob Woods of Woods cam & lifter fame http://www.woodcarbs.com/ personally and exclusively recommends Rockout rocker shaft inserts to his distributors as well as end users for eliminating the top end tapping in Harley-Davidson engines. By eliminating the slop in the rocker shaft retention bolt holes, Rockouts stop the shaft rotation and the tapping. Thousands of happy tap free customers world wide have discovered what Bob has... Rockouts WORK!

Bob's reputation is unsurpassed in the industry and his endorsement shows the outstanding quality and value of Rockout Rocker Products.

Thanks Bob, we sincerely appreciate it.

John @ Rockout www.rockout.biz

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click HERE For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sportsters

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 12-11-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:45 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Default *******ROCKOUTS for Christmas*******

The PERFECT stocking stuffer!!

ROCKOUT rocker shaft inserts will put a smile on their faces that will never stop!

NOTHING (well, maybe one thing) makes a bikers happier than loosing that top end TAPPING!

DON'T be fooled by imitations!

Compare price (WITH SHIPPING!), compare performance, compare VALUE!

ORIGINAL ROCKOUTS stand alone!

Still only $15.95 shipping INCLUDED, available for EVO, Sporster, and Twin Cam models.

PATENT PENDING!

Happy holidays from all of us at Rockout, and as always our sincere appreciation for your awesome support!

John @ Rockout

Old 01-19-2018, 09:21 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Summer's just around the corner,

Start the new season off with a TAP FREE RIDE!

ROCKOUT Rocker Shaft Inserts STOP that annoying top end tapping for GOOD!

DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITATIONS! Compare price (WITH shipping), compare performance, compare VALUE... PATENT PENDING ROCKOUTS come out ahead every time!

Still just $15.95 SHIPPED!

Check my EBAY feedback & see what others are saying...
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ab=AllFeedback

THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of kits sold WORLDWIDE to happy tap free customers...

As always, thank you all very much for the awesome support you've given me over the years

John @ Rockout

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 01-19-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:27 PM
cromagnon
Elite HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

I got my kit through Amazon last week. Installing this weekend. One of the five brass sleeves was flattened. Hope I don't need a spare.

Old 02-09-2018, 02:33 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Originally Posted by cromagnon
I got my kit through Amazon last week. Installing this weekend. One of the five brass sleeves was flattened. Hope I don't need a spare.

Hey brother, thank you very much for purchasing my Rockout kit.

Please PM me your full name & shipping address & I'll have a new kit off to you tomorrow.

My apologies for the trouble,

John @ Rockout

For ROCKOUT information & purchasing please click HERE For all Twin Cams and Evo Big Twins & Sporsters

Old 02-11-2018, 09:13 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Glad to hear the installation went smoothly & you're now TAP FREE

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...l#post17082167

Thanks again for your support,

John @ Rockout

Old 02-15-2018, 10:24 AM
cromagnon
Elite HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Glad to hear the installation went smoothly & you're now TAP FREE

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...l#post17082167

Thanks again for your support,

John @ Rockout

Hey John,
They only trouble I had was getting the rear assembly out. After loosening up the bolts, I gave up trying to get it out of there. I know there is a way but ... anyway, I just took the needed bolts out and lubed the brass sleeve and pushed it in to 3/8 then slowly turned the bolt back down in. Went fine. The only thing that worries me is I did not lock-tight the breather bolts. I missed that then re-read the manual after. Hopefully oil didn't seep down into the rear holes. I did use swabs on the front. The breather bold holes is where the oil was. I got the swabs into the rear breather bolt holes too though.
Anyway there is another rattle that I was hearing before that is still there. Perhaps my primary chain has gotten loose or something. I'm going to check that tomorrow.

pefuly

Quick Reply: Original ROCKOUT rocker shaft inserts, STOP the top end TAPPING!!!