Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Cheap but Smart Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 09:55 AM
securecaps
Former Sponsor
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cheap but Smart Insurance

Smart Insurance for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
Securecaps Locking Dipsticks for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles is just pure smart cheap insurance. Once a person starts personalizing their bike like upgrading engine components from stock to performance or stock suspension to quality comfort it starts to become expensive well Securecaps Oil Tank Caps or Dipsticks is just a smart move whether you upgrade your stock Harley or not. Once you put four grand in your motors performance etc. believe me you don’t want anybody to be able to have the opportunity to just walk up to your bike and just put anything into your transfer case or your oil tank and walk away knowing when you start your bike they just ruined your motor. Securecaps one time purchase is a smart move to protect your bike while complementing the looks with functionality for only $ 99.00 that’s not just cheap Insurance it’s just pure Smart Insurance. Now the guys at securecaps say one of the most responses they have from people is why do I need this on my bike. Well we can tell you many people have one on their bike now as they became a victim and had their bike towed, engine rebuilt etc. Why do we have locks for the fork front end or for our bags because we don’t want people getting our stuff or messing with our bikes period. I don’t want anyone touching my bike but ruining my engine no thanks not down for that. Oh and by the way we have phone calls from all over the world not just here in our country of this happening all the time. Our cap just prevents it period no ifs no what’s about it. We just did a complete top end for a guy that purchased all S&S components and spent some serious cash on his heads, cylinders, cam with cam plate and all the goodies inside and believe me he put a Securecap on his bike as he came to pick up his bike he got it. This guy worked his butt off for his bike and like he said I’m not a gambling man I get it and he put a securecap on his bike realizing what he has is now open and unprotected. Not anymore. Securecaps hands down Smart Insurance.