Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Jeff is back at Coastal Moto

Old 07-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Jeff is back at Coastal Moto

Hello forum members!! After a 2 year hiatus I am back in the saddle at Coastal Moto!

First off I want to thank Scott for taking over the reigns and holding down the fort. He is a great guy, very knowledgeable, but decided he wanted to stay in the Sunshine State where they have a lot of their family near them.

Two years ago the wife and I decided to move back to Kentucky (from Florida) to be closer to our families. It was a very tough decision but we felt as my parents were getting older, our daughter got married and my wife informed me when grand babies came along (still waiting) that she wasn't going to be a long distance grandmother. I understood and agreed as well. So we made the trek back to the Bluegrass state and I was out of the motorcycle industry for a couple of years.

The owners of Coastal Moto are originally from the Nashville, TN area and earlier this year decided they wanted to move back and be closer to their families (they have two small children and wanted them to be close to their grandparents). We had kept in touch the entire two years and we were both excited for me to come back on board and do what I love. So I am officially now back and ready to start posting up again here on the HD Forums.

A lot of things have changed the past couple of years and many more changes will be coming in the near future. We now offer the precision cast wheels for Touring models (Largo 3D & Atlantic 3D) which start at $899.95 per wheel. These wheels allow you to use the 2014-up stock brake rotors (perimeter ring style). We also offer these wheels for 2000-2013 models but the rotors are a required purchase (we have 11.5 and 11.8 perimeter style). The rotors we offer are a polished rotor or you can get a stock HD rotor (11.5 perimeter not available from factory). Fender spacers are included for 2014-newer models.

These wheels are distributed exclusively through Drag Specialties so you can get at any of your local HD dealerships or independent shops that are set up with Drag Specialties, including right here at Coastal Moto. We typically have these in stock and ready to ship within 3-5 days or less. These are the most popular selling wheels out there right now and I am open to answer questions, get you part numbers for your dealer, or take your order and ship direct (we purchase these back from Drag Specialties like every other dealer to make it a level playing field).

We also still have our line of forged billet wheels that we make to order so please shoot me a private message if you have any questions about them.

I look forward to reading a lot of posts I've missed out on and catching up with many of you in the near future!

The following 2 users liked this post by Coastal_Moto_Man:
fatmanontwowheels (07-08-2018), thenobleone79 (08-22-2018)