Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Next Generation of Dynamic Ringz™ Turn Signals Released: ProBEAM® Dynamic Ringz™!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 09:52 AM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor
Received 243 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Next Generation of Dynamic Ringz™ Turn Signals Released: ProBEAM® Dynamic Ringz™!

ProBEAM® Dynamic Ringz™ LED Turn Signals ($109.95-$129.95 - pair)

Custom Dynamics® has dedicated countless hours to developing the most innovative, superior product line the motorcycle industry has ever seen: state-of-the-art ProBEAM® LED Turn Signals. No detail was overlooked! Utilizing advanced LED and reflector technology, the ProBEAM® turn signals maximize performance in every way. Designed with the most superior automotive grade LEDs available, ProBEAM® Turn Signals offer a brighter light output with wider viewing angle. ProBEAM® Turn Signals include replacement ProBEAM® lenses, are DOT and SAE compliant and are backed by the Custom Dynamics® Lifetime LED Warranty!

To install, simply remove your stock turn signal lens and bulb, plug in the ProBEAM® LED insert bulb base, and snap the new ProBEAM® lens into place. You can see the ProBEAM® Amber/White Dynamic Ringz™ installation in this video.

Plus, the modular design of the product allows for a range of ProBEAM® Turn Signal Accessories to customize both the fitment and the look of your new LED turn signals (see images below). Adding an aluminum bezel to the units converts the LED Clusters into a more custom looking application while the Flat Turn Signal Adapter is designed to convert ProBEAM® bullet style LED turn signal inserts to flat style inserts, offering additional fitments.

You can see how the ProBEAM® LED turn signals’ design and performance measures against the competition, here.

For more information, just post your questions here or visit the ProBEAM® turn signal section of our website. These products are also available through your local DRAG Specialties dealer.

ProBEAM® turn signal inserts with Flat Bezel adapters

ProBEAM® Flat Bezel adapters -- color options

ProBEAM® turn signal insert with Bullet Bezel adapter.

ProBEAM® Bullet Bezel adapters -- color options

sales@customdynamics.com
https://www.customdynamics.com
http://blog.customdynamics.com

Review Custom Dynamics
Phone: 800-382-1388

Last edited by Custom Dynamics; 07-27-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:13 AM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts

Awesome product and Customer service. Love my Pro-Beams and everything I've purchased from CD

Old 07-28-2018, 07:22 PM
UTFatbob
Novice
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bummer! I just installed the default LED kit last week! These look awesome!

Old 07-29-2018, 11:49 AM
LACOUNTRYHICK
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Forum member price on the front and rear dynamic halo rings for a 2018 Street Glide Special with smoke lenses
thanks

Old 07-30-2018, 04:07 PM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor

We're not running any forum specials on these, but we do offer free shipping for any order over $150, and our LEDs are covered by a lifetime warranty.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:22 AM
FLshovelhead
Tourer
Received 100 Likes on 41 Posts

Do you guys ever run sales? It's a little early yet, but should I start planning for anything for Black Friday / Cyber Monday?

Old 08-05-2018, 01:56 PM
LACOUNTRYHICK
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FLshovelhead
Do you guys ever run sales? It's a little early yet, but should I start planning for anything for Black Friday / Cyber Monday?
im ready to throw down the cash and buy if/when they do!

Old 08-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Noisy Cricket
Road Warrior
Received 366 Likes on 271 Posts

I have CD front and back on mt 18 RKS and Love them! Without a doubt the best money you can spend for safety on a bike.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:42 PM
tylerfj24
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I installed these with my Hogworks 7in Headlight, and Hogworks 4.5" Auxillary passing lamps. Both of the hogworkz lights are 6500K color temp and have a slight blueish hue to them. When I installed the New Pro Beam lights the signals (when white color) were a different color white than my headlight and aux lights even though CD said the signals too were 6500K. ( I know this because I called CD and they told me the new Pro Beams were the EXACT same color temp as the Dynamic Ringz) The Dynamic Ringz when white match perfectly with the headlight and aux lights, but the pro beams which i wanted so badly to work seemed to be a different color white..

did anyone else notice this or have this issue?

Old 08-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor

Originally Posted by FLshovelhead
Sorry, but we generally don't run sales, and I don't believe there's anything planned for Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Originally Posted by tylerfj24
I installed these with my Hogworks 7in Headlight, and Hogworks 4.5" Auxillary passing lamps. Both of the hogworkz lights are 6500K color temp and have a slight blueish hue to them. When I installed the New Pro Beam lights the signals (when white color) were a different color white than my headlight and aux lights even though CD said the signals too were 6500K. ( I know this because I called CD and they told me the new Pro Beams were the EXACT same color temp as the Dynamic Ringz) The Dynamic Ringz when white match perfectly with the headlight and aux lights, but the pro beams which i wanted so badly to work seemed to be a different color white..

did anyone else notice this or have this issue?
Tyler, the old Dynamic Ringz and the new ProBEAM Dynamic Ringz should both be the same color temperature -- but they both measure 5800K. They match up with our TruBEAM headlight, which is also 5800K.

Last edited by Custom Dynamics; 08-07-2018 at 01:15 PM.