Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

There are more important things to hold on to while riding, let us secure your phone for you.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 10:33 AM
SValencia
Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking There are more important things to hold on to while riding, let us secure your phone for you.

Hey everybody, if you are trying to find a heavy duty and secure bar mount for your iPhone or Samsung, check out Rokform's mounts and phone cases here. Why keep storing your phone away from view, or keeping in stocked in your pocket where it could fall out? Our aircraft grade aluminum handlebar and perch mounts are extremely sleek and low profile, but provide the most security for your device. Here is a review from a real Harley user:

"Awesome! Rok Solid!!
I never heard of this particular product until I went into my Harley dealer and saw it on one of their motorcycles. I ordered the perch mount, case and the magnetic car mount the next day. Granted, it’s a little pricey, but WELL worth it. So glad ordered the perch mount instead of the bar mount. It’s in just right spot for my line of vision, and fits perfectly on my Sport Glide. A very clean look.
The case is heavy duty but light weight, and locks onto the mount with just a slight twist. I don’t even use the lanyard that came with it. It’s not going anywhere.
The magnetic car mount works perfectly, and I can use my phone in either portrait or landscape with no issues...
Buy with confidence. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

Thank You,
Tom (2019 Sport Glide)" - 04/07/19 on Rokform Perch mount portal on Rokform.com Check out some photos of our mounts in action!