Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Dennis@TopDownProducts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum

Hello fellow HD owners, my name is Dennis and I'm from Top Down Products.

We have a truly novel product, something different from anything seen or known of before. It is called "Roto-Plate", it's a side mounted license plate mount that can change from horizontal to vertical (yes diagonal too) with a simple twist, no tools required. This is the ultimate answer for those who like the compact look of vertical but need to switch to horizontal for inspection, an out of state rally or you need to avoid getting a ticket for a vertical plate.

The Roto-Plate has all the bases cover with regard to compatibility to your bike. We offer a universal mount for lower shocks and foot pegs and optional mounting kits that will fit any HD from 1979 to present for rear axle or swing arm mounting.

Here are some of the details.

KEY FEATURES

• Lighting: Super bright LED Brake, Running and License Plate Illumination.
  • Adjustable: Rotational Control Mechanism** allows for quick adjustment with a simple twisting action (no tools needed).
  • Orientations: Locks into locations every 45 degrees over full 360 degrees.
  • Wire Routing: Central wiring channel prevents wire damage during rotation.
  • Mounting: 5/8" mounting hole for lower shock mount or foot peg is standard. Left or Right Side
(Alternate Mounting Kit available).
  • Legal: Stay compliant with State Law and Inspection requirements (If and when you feel like it!). (Many states, FL and PA for example, require license plate to be mount horizontal. With Roto-Plate you can avoid costly tickets, $800-$1,000 in some cases, by simply rotating our mount when going to a rally, traveling across country or going for state inspection. No need to change your mount with this all-in-one mount.)
  • Material: Billet Aluminum CNC machined to a high quality, ultra smooth finish.
  • Finish: Full Chrome (Show Quality) or Gloss or Flat Black Powder Coat with Chrome License Plate Frame or matching Powder Coat Finish. Also available Unfinished, ready for paint or choice of coating.
(Alternate finishes on request)

We are offering a 15% Discount on your total order to all HD Forum Members. Contact us for details http://www.topdownpro.com/Contact_Us

Visit out website for more info. www.TopDownPro.com

Attached Thumbnails Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum-dscn3145.jpg   Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum-dscn3146.jpg   Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum-flat-and-gloss-powder-coat.jpg   Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum-roto-plate-press-release.jpg  
Old 05-30-2009, 01:33 PM
moosh
Road Captain

great idea,looks like a quality piece... but the price holds me back

Old 06-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Dennis@TopDownProducts
Former Sponsor

Roto-PlateJr.

You've asked for it and now you are going to get it!

In an amazing demonstration of our quick design, development and fabrication capabilities, Top Down Products is proudly releasing this New Roto-Plate, after only a matter of weeks from your requests! The Roto-Plate Jr. has all the features of the full blown Roto-Plate without a Brake Light. Use your own lighted frame or we can recommend one.
The choice is all yours!

Visit us at www.TopDownPro.com

Attached Thumbnails Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum-jr_horz_web.jpg   Roto-Plate: Rotatable License Plate Mount, 15% OFF for Members of HD Forum-jr_vert_web.jpg  
Old 06-26-2009, 07:28 AM
jknowlton
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

product looks amazing..seriously.

price holds me back a little.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Dennis@TopDownProducts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Dennis@TopDownProducts
Roto-PlateJr.

You've asked for it and now you are going to get it!

In an amazing demonstration of our quick design, development and fabrication capabilities, Top Down Products is proudly releasing this New Roto-Plate, after only a matter of weeks from your requests! The Roto-Plate Jr. has all the features of the full blown Roto-Plate without a Brake Light. Use your own lighted frame or we can recommend one.
The choice is all yours!

Visit us at www.TopDownPro.com
Well, looks like we are right on, if not a little ahead of schedule on the Roto-Plate Jr. The machined parts just hit the dock! Boy do they look good. Off to the plater after the 4th of July holiday. If you are looking for Powder Coating, place your orders before end of day Sunday and they can go out for your choice of Flat or Gloss Black on Monday!

Old 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Garyrobert
Novice
Default sign me up

I would like to purchase one but it won't let me contact you.

Old 02-16-2014, 05:39 AM
cvobill
Stage I

hi all i wonder if anyone knows the discount code for purcasing the rot-plate junior it is surposed to be 15% i believe

Old 02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Dennis@TopDownProducts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Garyrobert
I would like to purchase one but it won't let me contact you.
Not sure how you are trying to contact us but, here are some options for ordering.

Online: www.topdownproducts.com or www.topdownpro.com

Phone: 610-812-4089

Email: Info@TopDownProducts.com

Thanks for your interest, looking forward to your order.

Dennis Sauro

Old 02-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Dennis@TopDownProducts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cvobill
hi all i wonder if anyone knows the discount code for purcasing the rot-plate junior it is surposed to be 15% i believe
This is quite on old ad, 2009 I believe...but we do still offer our discount to HDFORUMS Members. For 15% off the code is HDFORUMS15.

Old 07-07-2014, 02:54 PM
dez
2nd Gear

This may be too hard to machine into the current form factor, but have you ever thought of adding an button operated auto-rotating feature?

It would be pretty slick to rotate with a button, james bond style, if you were concerned with nearby prying eyes of the law...

I just got a fixit ticket for my vertical mount this weekend