Vendor For Sale Classifieds HDForums Sponsors/Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Arnott Motorcycle Rear Air Ride Suspension HARLEY-DAVIDSON TOURING FLH 2009-2013 $519

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 11:21 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Arnott Motorcycle Rear Air Ride Suspension HARLEY-DAVIDSON TOURING FLH 2009-2013 $519

In Stock, ships now!!
9048-BS-B
A Brand New in Factory Packaging Pair of Arnott 9048-BS-B Air Ride Shocks for Harley Davidson Touring Models 2009-2013 (FLT, FLHR, FLHRC, FLHX, FLTR, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTUC)2013. Kit includes:

Includes:
• Two Black Bilstein® Air Shocks
• Compressor with Mounting Bracket
• Switch with Mounting Hardware
• Premade Hose and Wire Harness
• Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
• Black Bolt Covers
• Detailed Instruction Manual

About this product:
The Arnott® rear Air Suspension system comes complete with an onboard compressor and control switch. The Bilstein® kit gives you the luxury of inflating or deflating your air ride system with just the flip of an onboard switch. At the core of this impressive system we used a Bilstein® shock absorber. Bilstein’s patented valving and high pressure nitrogen gas keeps the rear tire in constant contact with the road. Unlike your factory “air-assist” shocks, our air suspension kit will allow you to raise or lower the rear shocks through the full range of the suspension’s travel. Giving you, the rider, the flexibility of setting the height of your rear suspension based on your weight, height, and preference, helping you to ensure safety through enhanced control and stability.
Please download the schematic for the shock specifications.

Product Features:
• Bilstein® Monotube Shock Absorbers
• Goodyear® Air Spring Sleeves
• Compressor w/built in Vent Solenoid
• Black Finish
• New Mounting Hardware
• Engineered and Made in USA
**$519**
**Add handlebar switch for $75.00
HOGPRO - The #1 Volume Dealer of Custom Harley Wheels in the USA! Please check out our other auctions for Wheel sets, hubs, rotors, pulleys tires and more.

Need Help? Please contact us through the eBay messaging system. You can also call our Info Line at 818-886-6545 M-F.

Shipping and processing free in the lower 48 states. In California only we must add sales tax. No returns on this clearance item, final sale. Thanks from HOGPRO!

Old 12-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

If anyone is interested in the Arnott Alden's I can get a great price on them as well, but I need to have at least 10 people to get this pricing. Group buys have always proven to be problematic and not always worth the amount of time invested, but if someone here wants to organize 10 people I'll see what I can do for you guys.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Price drop to $475 shipped in the lower 48 states. Give us a call, PM us, or email us and we can get a set out to you. They are in stock and ready to ship.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Bump for the $475 shipped in the lower 48 states. I still have a few sets in stock that can ship today.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

2 sets left at this price. If you are looking for that wow effect when you pull in to your favorite spot this is it. $475 shipped in the continental US. Give su a call to place your order please.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

I still have 1 set left of these Arnott's ready togo with access to as many as I want. $475 shipped in teh lower 48 states. Contact us and we can get a set out for you today in order to get that slammed bagger look.

Old 02-15-2013, 05:41 AM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

Get that super slick look of an air ride and the high quality of an Arnott product. Arnott is a great company to work with as they really do stand behind their product adn ahve the resources to ensure that no ones ends up with a problem. That is why we like to work with them.

Old 02-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

We always selling the Bilstein Arnott system for $475 shipped in teh ConUS. The switch for teh bars is $75 in black and $85 in chrome.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:20 PM
mikemnkt
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what about 08 dyna

Old 02-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor

I can get you one for the 08 Dyna too.
12 in. Black Bilstein Rear Air Suspension System
This is Arnott's most affordable adjustable air suspension system for the Dyna. Our Bilstein® suspension kit provides a sporty ride with the luxury of inflating or deflating your air ride system with just the flip of an onboard switch.

At the core of this system is a Bilstein® shock absorber. Bilstein’s patented valving and high pressure nitrogen gas keeps the rear tire in constant contact with the road. Giving you, the rider, the flexibility of setting the height of your rear suspension based on your weight, height, and preference, helping you to ensure safety through enhanced control and stability.

Product Features:

• Bilstein® Monotube Shock Absorbers
• Goodyear® Air Spring Sleeves
• Compressor w/built in Vent Solenoid
• Black Finish
• Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
• Engineered and Made in USA
• 12" Extended, 9.75" Collapsed

Includes:

• Two Adjustable Bilstein® Air Shocks
• Compressor with Mounting Bracket
• Switch with Mounting Hardware
• Premade Hose and Wire Harness
• Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
• Bolt Covers
• Detailed Instruction Manual

$475 shipped in the ConUS for forum members. Give me a call.

Quick Reply: Arnott Motorcycle Rear Air Ride Suspension HARLEY-DAVIDSON TOURING FLH 2009-2013 $519