Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/want-to-buy-motorcycles-parts-accessories-20/)
-   -   WTB: Black RGS/SGS Take Off's from 17-18 (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/want-to-buy-motorcycles-parts-accessories/1261568-wtb-black-rgs-sgs-take-offs-from-17-18-a.html)

BigDipper15 11-20-2018 04:35 PM

WTB: Black RGS/SGS Take Off's from 17-18

Looking for just about anything you would sell besides pipes, mufflers and bars. Trying to black my SG out.

E-mail at dbone15@me.com

Mofo67 11-20-2018 06:51 PM

I have a pair of highway/footpegs for sale in the touring section. I am open to reasonable, offers.

teedoff65 11-20-2018 11:42 PM

I'll trade you my black clutch bracket and master cylinder reservoir kit for your chrome ones if your bike has them.

BigDipper15 11-21-2018 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by teedoff65 (Post 17839627)
I'll trade you my black clutch bracket and master cylinder reservoir kit for your chrome ones if your bike has them.

Only really looking to buy right now. Thanks.

plutnicki 11-21-2018 10:35 AM

I replaced my Derby cover from my 2019 SGS. It's gloss black and has '114' on it?

I also installed passenger floorboards, so I have black passenger footpeg backets and black "Streamliner" styled pegs (black body and pad, still chrome strips in the middle of the peg).

Can send me a PM if either of those things are of interest. Over the winter, I'm planning on swapping my stock rider floorboards from the black streamliner style to the black slipstream, so I'll probably have them available after Christmas (if I'm lucky) at some point.

BigDipper15 11-23-2018 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by plutnicki (Post 17840362)
I replaced my Derby cover from my 2019 SGS. It's gloss black and has '114' on it?

I also installed passenger floorboards, so I have black passenger footpeg backets and black "Streamliner" styled pegs (black body and pad, still chrome strips in the middle of the peg).

Can send me a PM if either of those things are of interest. Over the winter, I'm planning on swapping my stock rider floorboards from the black streamliner style to the black slipstream, so I'll probably have them available after Christmas (if I'm lucky) at some point.

PM sent.

BigDipper15 11-25-2018 08:03 AM

Bump...looking for things such as rider floorboards, crash bar, passenger floor boards, center gas tank console, control levers. Thanks.

BigDipper15 11-27-2018 04:00 PM

bump.....

roadrydr 11-28-2018 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by plutnicki (Post 17840362)

Interested in the streamliner pegs if they are still available.

BigDipper15 12-04-2018 08:34 AM

bump...so far I have obtained rider floorboards and shift levers. Still looking for anything you may have that's black off a recent RSG or SGS specifically. Email with anything black you have! Thanks.

-Passenger foot pegs with hardware.
-Shift Linkage
-Full Gas tank dash
-Rear taillight bar
-Crashbar
-Front turn signal bars
-Transmission cover
-Cam plate cover