Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Forums (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/)
-   Welcome Area Only (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/welcome-area-only-4/)
-   -   New member from NJ (https://www.hdforums.com/forum/welcome-area-only/1267282-new-member-from-nj.html)

IrishDave 01-12-2019 01:39 PM

New member from NJ

Just joined today. Live in New Jersey now, ride a 2017 Road King Special.

BuzzCap7 01-12-2019 02:53 PM

G'day mate,

:icon_patriot: welcome to HDF. :icon_banana:

I will be your tour guide. :icon_bike: Be sure to read the manual :icon_deal: before posting :icon_goodpost: ok mate?

Or we will have discipline you :icon_fryingpan: and if you don't "get it" we will need to discipline you :icon_hunter: biker style.

Now, for your orientation. Go down the hall :icon_chickendance: on your left to the 1st room. No, wait. That is where Izzo interviews the gals. :icon_doh: The 1st room on your right. That is where the commissary is.

Then you will see doors marked for the mortuary, skeet shooting, a room where we make fun of In-Jun bikes, and of course we have a :icon_denk: ahh, umm, oh yeah a :icon_toliet: across the hall.

We had a BOMB MAKING room but, well, ahhhhh, 1 of the guys just didn't understand Blasting Caps very well so..... :icon_shrug: you know.

We have our own pub :icon_beerchug:.

There are several places where you can familiarize your self with the :icon_rtfm:.

So don't be a :icon_playing: wall flower :icon_munching: watching others :icon_monkey:. Get involved.

See you around mate. I am going to the commissary now. :icon_eating:

**** ON THE SERIOUS SIDE ****

**** I AM NOT ONE TO GIVE ADVICE ON HOW HDF WORKS BUT… ****
**** AND THE FOLLOWING IS UNOFFICIAL ****

You are in the “New Members Area” where you can introduce yourself and let us know what Harley Davidson bike(s) (if any) you ride/own.

If you have questions about engines, exhaust systems, audio issues, etc… then:

1) Please go to the upper corner and Roll Over “Forums

2) Then come down to and Roll Over “Harley Davidson Tech & Mechanical Forum

3) Then come down to the section that would be most appropriate for your question like Audio Systems, Engine Mechanical Topics, Exhaust System Topics, etc… and CLICK on the topic you have a question about.

You will find the knowledge here is EXCELLENT and these here mates are willing to help you in any way they can. ‘juss be careful. There are some “Trolls”, so I suggest just ignoring them ‘ole farts.

See you around HDF. Come often, we have a humor thread, game thread, and a LOT of other stuff.

Have A Great Day Mate,

BuzzCap7

Warrant 01-12-2019 05:05 PM

Welcome from Canada!

the wild hog 01-12-2019 06:02 PM

Welcome

Lou'sUltra 01-12-2019 06:23 PM

Welcome from Ohio

PDB17UltraRG 01-12-2019 06:44 PM

Welcome to the Forum lots of great info here enjoy and learn or brush up a bit from Stuart Fl. Ride a Lot Ride Safe.

jblack902 01-12-2019 06:55 PM

Welcome from Minnesota

DaveE 01-12-2019 07:10 PM

Welcome from Pennsylvania :)

Dake 01-12-2019 07:31 PM

Welcome to the forum from Georgia

sloufoot 01-12-2019 07:58 PM

Welcome to the H-D Forums from Idaho ! ENJOY !