Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Am I too tall ???? please help

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 09:46 PM
Jackie Paper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,578 Likes on 3,825 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike14173
But I like the FB too much. What's the red one ?
thanks for the feedback,but my question is only about the size. The look is another story. Let me pick any bike, I still want the FB !! thanks Michele
Guess it's burgundy? Sorry. I thought you wanted serious feedback. Did'nt realize it was one of those question RIP ask me like if the dress makes her butt look too big....

Old 06-30-2015, 10:16 PM
Ironcleveland
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike14173
But I like the FB too much. What's the red one ?
thanks for the feedback,but my question is only about the size. The look is another story. Let me pick any bike, I still want the FB !! thanks Michele
Then buy it, it's not about what other people like/want. Sounds like you want a Fat Bob. They are nice bikes, once you put some miles on it decide what you want to change. My advice is not to change too much at first. Ride it a while until you can figure out what would make it better for you. This forum is full of modified bike, but none are the same. What is right for one person doesn't work for another. Just look at seat reviews if you want an example.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:22 PM
ISSUES
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have any pictures of me on it, but who cares what you look like? (except some of the people here) I've been riding a Ninja for the last 2 years and people tell me I look like monkey riding a basketball. I just don't care. I come home with a smile on my face. It's great for the 26 miles to work, but brutally painful if I need to go 40 miles. The Fat Bob is joy to ride and I haven't ridden it far enough to get uncomfortable. Take a few for a ride at more than one dealer. If you're interested in a bagger ask if you can try it with a tall boy seat. It makes a big difference! There's plenty of bikes to choose from and no rush. I thought the wide glide was comfortable also, but like the handling of the Fat Bob. Enjoy the search!