Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SuperSportDyna

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 10:37 PM
JackHoleRacer
Advanced
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SuperSportDyna

Here are a couple things I have been working on.....Tell me what ya think.

Attached Thumbnails SuperSportDyna-20150713_150008.jpg   SuperSportDyna-20150713_150111.jpg   SuperSportDyna-20150713_150258.jpg   SuperSportDyna-20150713_150344.jpg  
Old 07-13-2015, 10:57 PM
Ironcleveland
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet looking bike. You doing the work yourself? I really like what you're doing. That bronco is awesome too.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:58 PM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Looks pretty good! Is the exhaust something you had fabbed up! Also like the luggage rack. How is that mounted?

Old 07-13-2015, 11:26 PM
JackHoleRacer
Advanced

Thanks guys... ya doing work myself, kinda have to when ya want to try something different.

The Bronco eats all the rest of my play money and time..HaHa..

The exhaust is one that Hole Shot Choppers was building. He eventually had Bub start building them, this is one Bub made. Builds good power on a stock motor. Huggs up nice and tight and short but not too... I think they are out of business (holeshot) now and Bub doesnt advertise them any more. Too bad to quality built exhaust.
The rack started with a couple quick release brackets I had around. (pic)

Couple more pics...

Attached Thumbnails SuperSportDyna-20150713_113814.jpg   SuperSportDyna-20150713_113657.jpg   SuperSportDyna-20150713_113612.jpg  
Old 07-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Ironcleveland
Tourer

Looks like you're into racing with all the Dzus fasteners, tig welding, and dimple dies. Real clean work.

Old 07-16-2015, 09:37 AM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Nice work man! Tell me about that tank bib...

Old 07-16-2015, 11:06 AM
JackHoleRacer
Advanced

Thanks for the compliments guys. Nice to kick around ideas w like and unlike minded people. Can usually come up with some cool ideas. One common thread w my offroad buddies and us is it has to go like Hell, stop even better, rail it in the turns and look cool while doin it!

Ironcleveland, throw a couple pics of your bike up I'd like to check it out.

EricinCA, the tank bib I made out of perforated steel. Tried several different designs. Decided the stock shape looked best. Bent it to fit, had it powder coated, put a thin sheet of brushed stainless underneath. Let me know if I can help ya do one for yourself.

I'm diggin the look of your bike, well thought out changes. Comes together nicely......So tell me about your CycleDynamics tail light/plate holder. I have been fighting with that tribar tail light **** for a while now. I'm on the third redesign/reinforce effort. If this latest version doesn't work I'm thinkin its time for something different.

Old 07-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 334 Likes on 203 Posts

Cool. Fat Bob with mid controls?

Old 07-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Ironcleveland
Tourer

Originally Posted by JackHoleRacer
Thanks for the compliments guys. Nice to kick around ideas w like and unlike minded people. Can usually come up with some cool ideas. One common thread w my offroad buddies and us is it has to go like Hell, stop even better, rail it in the turns and look cool while doin it!

Ironcleveland, throw a couple pics of your bike up I'd like to check it out.

EricinCA, the tank bib I made out of perforated steel. Tried several different designs. Decided the stock shape looked best. Bent it to fit, had it powder coated, put a thin sheet of brushed stainless underneath. Let me know if I can help ya do one for yourself.

I'm diggin the look of your bike, well thought out changes. Comes together nicely......So tell me about your CycleDynamics tail light/plate holder. I have been fighting with that tribar tail light **** for a while now. I'm on the third redesign/reinforce effort. If this latest version doesn't work I'm thinkin its time for something different.
I haven't done a whole lot to it yet due to a lack of funds/other projects. Typical stage one stuff, made a sissy bar for passengers/backpack, made some 1 1/2" risers on the lathe, made a phone mount/charger, and some other little stuff. Just put some 10wt fork oil in it, but I think I should have gone a little heavier. You can see some of the pics here: https://www.hdforums.com/g/album/3239181

Old 07-16-2015, 02:52 PM
JackHoleRacer
Advanced

Iron... Bike looks killer mann. Nice job on the back rest too!

I spied that 72 3/4 ton and Cruiser in the back ground..very cool. Yours?

Quick Reply: SuperSportDyna