Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C dyna seat

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Lotaluck
Tourer
Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Default C&C dyna seat

Going to buy a c&C sport tour for the wide glide but am having trouble finding pics of the seat mounted with the entire bike showing. Most the pics on the web site just show the seat with 1/3 of the bike. Any one have one mounted up on a dyna that is willing to share some pictures? It's tough buying a seat sight un seen. I understand they are comfy, are they soft and cushy comfy or more of a rigid type.

Old 01-10-2016, 04:18 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

My sig has a picture that may help. I have the square back which is exactly the same as the sport your with the exception of the passenger pillion on the tour being a little wider and thicker. If you search my other posts you will find other pics.

Hope this helps

Old 01-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Big Money
Tourer
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

C&C seats are more soft and cushy, most comfortable seat I've ever owned ( I've owned most of the big name seats). I'm gonna put one in the wide glide, just need to get the motor done first.

Old 01-10-2016, 05:04 PM
jhamm
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had a C&C sport tour a couple of years ago on a Dyna. I do not have a pic but I will say that I found it comfortable and it looked great. I did not find it to be soft/cushy. My wife wasn't comfortable as a passenger and would not ride with it but everyone is different.

J

Old 01-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Lotaluck
Tourer
Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by robbyville
My sig has a picture that may help. I have the square back which is exactly the same as the sport your with the exception of the passenger pillion on the tour being a little wider and thicker. If you search my other posts you will find other pics.

Hope this helps
Good info thanks. I did not know the 2 seats were the same with the exception if the pillion. Looks good on your bike also.

Old 01-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Carl '69
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 694 Likes on 338 Posts

C&C Sport Tour on my '02. Very comfortable & supportive. Great seat & great folks to deal with.

Old 01-11-2016, 12:56 AM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Dual sport tour on an older photo of my Fatbob. I find the seat to be firm and solid, not really squishy soft. Firm and well shaped to distribute the pressure evenly. My lady doesn't complain about comfort on the rear either. Overall, great seat and all day comfortable.

Old 01-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Greatscott
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

A friend of mine has a diamond stitched C&C sport tour on his Street Bob. It looks really nice on his bike, and he is always bragging about how comfortable it is.

Old 01-11-2016, 10:14 PM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by Lotaluck
Good info thanks. I did not know the 2 seats were the same with the exception if the pillion. Looks good on your bike also.
My pleasure. Great seats, definitely more firm than some which is what I like although easy to break in. Additional padding, gel, etc can be added

Old 01-12-2016, 07:45 AM
rauchman
Grand HDF Member
Received 3,238 Likes on 1,255 Posts

Originally Posted by Carl '69

C&C Sport Tour on my '02. Very comfortable & supportive. Great seat & great folks to deal with.
That is a gorgeous color combo!

Quick Reply: C&C dyna seat