Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 11:08 PM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default LED driving / fog lights

Sup Fellas, haven't checked in in a while, had to catch up on a sh*tload of pages. Bikes are looking good, old and new. No major mods for me this winter. Only thing I did was add some LED lights to fill in the gap that the old style Daymaker leaves when leaning in corners. It basically leaves you blind due to the sharp cutoff of the light beam, so hopefully these do the trick or its going up for sale. I looked at the Daymaker Fog Lights from HD - $399 bucks, no thanks. So I looked on Amazon and found these for about $30. Drilled out the hole in the supplied bracket and used one of the bolts from the highway pegs to mount em up. They are bright as hell - in my garage anyway. I have yet to test them out at night, I'll post a review and some pics of the light pattern when I do.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-2015-04-24-17.52.50.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-2015-04-24-17.51.48.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-2015-04-24-17.53.50.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-2015-04-24-17.54.48.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-2015-04-24-17.55.31.jpg  

Last edited by jpace024; 04-26-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:41 AM
Ironhead.Chris
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jpace024
Sup Fellas, haven't checked in in a while, had to catch up on a sh*tload of pages. Bikes are looking good, old and new. No major mods for me this winter. Only thing I did was add some LED lights to fill in the gap that the old style Daymaker leaves when leaning in corners. It basically leaves you blind due to the sharp cutoff of the light beam, so hopefully these do the trick or its going up for sale. I looked at the Daymaker Fog Lights from HD - $399 bucks, no thanks. So I looked on Amazon and found these for about $30. Drilled out the hole in the supplied bracket and used one of the bolts from the highway pegs to mount em up. They are bright as hell - in my garage anyway. I have yet to test them out at night, I'll post a review and some pics of the light pattern when I do.

Looks good dude, I dig the new lights.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:47 AM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

One of my favorites on the forum.. Very tastefully done, classy for sure... Plus it's a tire shedder which puts it at the next cool level...

Old 04-27-2015, 01:36 AM
low225
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those fog lights are legit i might have to try something like that.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:14 AM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

We've got a trendsetter... I'm realllyy diggin that light setup too.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:41 AM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Yeah, I'm interested to read a riding review. It occurred to me a few weeks ago that I could mount some lights there... Wonder if it will work well. Anxious to hear how that works.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:41 AM
justintyme73
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool lights, Funny thing, I have some LED Spots in the garage waiting to go in the same spot when I change the bike from forwards that the OG owner put on back

to mids in a couple weeks. I got some super bright ones and a Skene dimmer, so they can be set not to blind traffic and go to full brightness with the high beam.

Anyways, I added Andrews 48h cams, Supertrapp exhaust, Daymaker, and switched to the Memphis shades Cafe fairing from The HD 1/4.......Have 2014 Lowrider takeoff mid controls and pair of Black 13" tracker shocks in the garage also waiting to go on

Old 04-27-2015, 11:40 AM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by monster715
One of my favorites on the forum.. Very tastefully done, classy for sure... Plus it's a tire shedder which puts it at the next cool level...
Appreciate it man. I think you've got me beat in the tire shredding category though.

Originally Posted by BobberG
We've got a trendsetter... I'm realllyy diggin that light setup too.
Haha, thanks man, definitely not a trendsetter though. I stole the idea from Wolf. He's been running a set of fogs for while now.

Old 04-27-2015, 11:48 AM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cdg097
I'd be curious to see what your bracket looks like that your buddy made for you. Mind shooting a closer pic when you get a chance?
Here you go.

iPhone pic.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-img_8947.jpg  
Old 04-27-2015, 02:30 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Appreciate it man. I think you've got me beat in the tire shredding category though.

Haha, thanks man, definitely not a trendsetter though. I stole the idea from Wolf. He's been running a set of fogs for while now.
The bike and the lights look great JPace...full disclosure, the origonal fogs on mine were run by previous owner and kept...very effective....but I have also now converted to LEDS for the lower fogs, and running a Cree LED HID headlight up front ...light output is insane...truly...I may have well have been running candles in cups before...

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's