Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 08:18 AM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speeddemon619
Any sound clips? I've been kicking around the idea of a two bro's pipe or the thrashin supply pipe. Both are stainless, just haven't seen any or heard any in person. Anyone else know about performance for either pipe compared to thunderheader?
TBR is going on today after work. I'll post pics and a sound clip tonight.

For what its worth I really wanted a stainless pipe...either TBR, spf, Sawicki, or Thrashin....and spf and Sawicki got ruled out bc I'm not down to spend $1k on a pipe right now.
So I happened across a TBR on a SB at the dealer and they started it up for me. I was sold. I've always thought TH was on a level of its own sound-wise, but TBR is right up there with it now. Its a monster. I can't wait to get it on.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:22 AM
BobberG
Tourer

Oh and here's a good sound clip in the mean time. Skip to 0:50 for sound.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:43 AM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had to re-seat pipe last night, leak on test. I had gone with James copper crush gaskets, which when inspected appeared to be seated and sealed fine..could have been the cap nuts not seated deep enough, went back to oem style gaskets and nuts on the re-seat (did not want to do it a third time)...test fine, look and sound are killer IMO, quality piece. I loved that hollow loudass sound of t-header, the Thrashin Supply Co seems to be a deeper sound...I will post a sound check when I can...cost was $$. but I would/did pony it up to prevent being down and not riding for a month or more...IMO wasnt a choice..

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-img_0142.jpg  
Old 05-21-2015, 08:56 AM
BobberG
Tourer

Originally Posted by wolfmojo11
I loved that hollow loudass sound of t-header, the Thrashin Supply Co seems to be a deeper sound...I will post a sound check when I can...cost was $$. but I would/did pony it up to prevent being down and not riding for a month or more...IMO wasnt a choice..
Dooo itttt. Sound clips for them online are non existent. Partly why I went with the TBR. Sounded amazing in person and had no idea how the Thrashin sounded. lol

Old 05-21-2015, 11:01 AM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by blueangel73
Man, I don't know what your budget is like, but I can tell you this, the Lyndall Brakes (all black) would really finish your bike up.
http://www.lyndallbrakes.com/indy-11...r-black-black/
Thats the plan, just not sure when I'll be doing it

Old 05-21-2015, 11:21 AM
speeddemon619
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree on the sound clip of the thrashin pipe! I like both pipes, wish I could hear them in person first but that probably won't be an option. Both pipes look great guys!

Old 05-21-2015, 02:02 PM
wolvie1892
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I'm guessing my bike would be considered thug style, here she is...

Old 05-21-2015, 04:35 PM
byrdman.45
Road Captain
Received 311 Likes on 146 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by BobberG
Oh and here's a good sound clip in the mean time. Skip to 0:50 for sound.

New Two Brother Racing exhaust Harley Dyna - YouTube
That is nice.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Lama
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by wolfmojo11
Had to re-seat pipe last night, leak on test. I had gone with James copper crush gaskets, which when inspected appeared to be seated and sealed fine..could have been the cap nuts not seated deep enough, went back to oem style gaskets and nuts on the re-seat (did not want to do it a third time)...test fine, look and sound are killer IMO, quality piece. I loved that hollow loudass sound of t-header, the Thrashin Supply Co seems to be a deeper sound...I will post a sound check when I can...cost was $$. but I would/did pony it up to prevent being down and not riding for a month or more...IMO wasnt a choice..

Hows the Thrashin' pipe mounting bracket? Better than the T-Header POS? Pics of it?

Old 05-21-2015, 10:01 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lama
Hows the Thrashin' pipe mounting bracket? Better than the T-Header POS? Pics of it?
T-header bracket longer, heavier, four points of contact...Thrashin shorter, 3.. Thrashin came with two brackets, one for Dyna, One for FXR ....the pic attached has the FXR bracket side by side with T-header...the FXR bracket same as dyna with differnent mounting points...waaaayyyy too much f@&$$&? Time spent trying to post a vid. Wtf..when I figure it out, it will be up...I posted a 15 second
Vid on Instagram for those of you on that vein...

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-image.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's