Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 09:04 AM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Damn turd nice bike bro. I'm with vdop, let's hear more about it. Looks like stocks heads and cylinders but it also looks like you've been into it, along with everything else haha. What head pipe is that? I like the timing cover too

Old 05-30-2015, 09:50 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by Brettfullthrottle
Wow! Nice bike!
Yes, more please!

Old 05-30-2015, 10:56 AM
GoneN6T
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could someone please give me the low down and point me in the right direction, concerning the switch from wire wheels to cast/mags ?

If I understand it so far, My calibers will work, but I will need new Brake rotors?

I need a 17 rear, and 19 front, so I can use my existing tires from my 2014 street bob. What about axle size, spacers Etc.

I am ready to purchase, just not sure what will and will not fit.
Thanks Kindly !

Old 05-30-2015, 11:21 AM
Ironcleveland
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=GoneN6T;14067579]Could someone please give me the low down and point me in the right direction, concerning the switch from wire wheels to cast/mags ?

If I understand it so far, My calibers will work, but I will need new Brake rotors?

I need a 17 rear, and 19 front, so I can use my existing tires from my 2014 street bob. What about axle size, spacers Etc.

Thanks Kindly !

I believe the rear rotor is the same,but the front is definitely different. If you get new mags the axle size should be the same. I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you about the spacers.

Old 05-30-2015, 11:23 AM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by GoneN6T
Could someone please give me the low down and point me in the right direction, concerning the switch from wire wheels to cast/mags ?

Thanks Kindly !

You can use the same rotors as long as the new wheels accept lug drive rotors. For instance the switchblade mags and low rider mags use a different rotor than your current wheels. Your factory axles get reused, no need to worry about that. Just need to get new bearings and possibly spacers if the hub of the new wheels are different than the factory wire wheels

Old 05-30-2015, 11:34 AM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by turdburgler
My contribution

What exhaust and pegs are on your bike?

Does that exhaust have 12 & 18mm O2 sensor ports (total of 4)?

Old 05-30-2015, 11:39 AM
Lama
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=Ironcleveland;14067639]
Originally Posted by GoneN6T

Thanks Kindly !

I believe the rear rotor is the same,but the front is definitely different. If you get new mags the axle size should be the same. I'm sure someone else will be able to tell you about the spacers.
Do it right, get some 2014/2015 FXDL (Low Rider) mag wheels. Everything on the rear of your bike will work, rotor, spacers, tire, etc.

The front you is dual disc. You will need two lug drive brake rotors and rotor bolts. Your spacers, tire etc. will work.

But at some point you will need to convert to dual disc right side fork leg. You will need a right side caliper, brake lines. You will have a dual disc brake bike.

If not source some 2007-2013 style FXD mag wheels and one lug drive brake rotor and rotor bolts. Or you could buy some of HD's accessory wheels, or aftermarket.

If you really have the $$ get some San Diego Customs wheels. They are really cool wheels.

Old 05-30-2015, 12:06 PM
GoneN6T
Advanced

[QUOTE=Lama;14067698]
Originally Posted by Ironcleveland

Do it right, get some 2014/2015 FXDL (Low Rider) mag wheels. Everything on the rear of your bike will work, rotor, spacers, tire, etc.

The front you is dual disc. You will need two lug drive brake rotors and rotor bolts. Your spacers, tire etc. will work.

But at some point you will need to convert to dual disc right side fork leg. You will need a right side caliper, brake lines. You will have a dual disc brake bike.

If not source some 2007-2013 style FXD mag wheels and one lug drive brake rotor and rotor bolts. Or you could buy some of HD's accessory wheels, or aftermarket.

If you really have the $$ get some San Diego Customs wheels. They are really cool wheels.

Are you talking about the Low rider "chunky" mag wheels ? if so, I do not see them on the HD website...any idea where to see and price?
Thank you.

Old 05-30-2015, 12:19 PM
turdburgler
Intermediate

Originally Posted by vdop
I like it a lot, Good job. What's in the motor? I see hpi air cleaner and other things..
Thanks man! Fueling 543 Reaper cams, PV custom tune

Old 05-30-2015, 12:21 PM
turdburgler
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Brettfullthrottle
Wow! Nice bike!
Thanks man! I'm digging it too haha

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's