Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 03:44 PM
frontporchblues
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamM
Looks great! Really like that seat. What else are in your plans for it?
I would like to get some rear pegs, bags and bung king crash bar/highway pegs... For now thats about it... but who knows

Old 10-04-2015, 08:37 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,030 Likes on 651 Posts

Originally Posted by monster715
Got my new risers and bars. I like the way they feel better then the 10" tbars. This setup ends up at about 12.5" rise. Obviously need to powder coat the risers, clamp and I'm going to do the bars also. I didn't realize that biltwell trackers didn't come drilled for internal wiring so I need to drill them. Anyone know what size those holes need to be? I don't have any bars laying around anymore. Also need a longer upper brake line and longer clutch cable

Bung king welded a 1/4x 20 bullet on the left riser for me so I could still use my oil gauge like I had it before

And how about a pic of my dirty *** bike with my newest pup. Rescued "Dyna" from the pound a few months ago

Looks rad

Old 10-04-2015, 08:40 PM
AdamM
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Got my new risers and bars. I like the way they feel better then the 10" tbars. This setup ends up at about 12.5" rise. Obviously need to powder coat the risers, clamp and I'm going to do the bars also. I didn't realize that biltwell trackers didn't come drilled for internal wiring so I need to drill them. Anyone know what size those holes need to be? I don't have any bars laying around anymore. Also need a longer upper brake line and longer clutch cable

Bung king welded a 1/4x 20 bullet on the left riser for me so I could still use my oil gauge like I had it before

And how about a pic of my dirty *** bike with my newest pup. Rescued "Dyna" from the pound a few months ago

Bars/risers look great man, are they sporty bars and 8" risers?

Congrats on the new dog too!

Old 10-04-2015, 11:29 PM
motorbikemike48
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default gauges

looking good .. BTW .. i like the gauge set up .. i would like to relocate mine (FXDL) from the tank to the bars like that .. tell us more please .. tia MBM48

Old 10-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Nikolaiownz
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

i love that setup.. who made these risers?

i was thinking about making a 10" riser and sportster handlebars setup... i dig it!

Old 10-05-2015, 09:47 AM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks guys, they're bung king 8" risers and biltwell high trackers. The gauges are just in a stock sportster/ fxdx/t gauge bracket

Old 10-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Mattster
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

There's some pretty sick murdered out Dynas in here.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:03 PM
jeffbetrollin
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To my fellow clubstyle bros, up next for me is either a chain conversion with a 55t rear. Or a bolt on cam and dyno tune. Just wondering wich one of these would make the most noticeable difference off the bat?

Old 10-05-2015, 03:57 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Good looking pup Monster!! Love the bike as always.

Old 10-05-2015, 04:36 PM
fxdlx
Road Master
Received 97 Likes on 79 Posts

Nice looking Dyna... er, Dyna's. And thx for adopting

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's