Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Rally Runner Seat put on (Pic)

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 09:29 PM
TXcruzin
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Rally Runner Seat put on (Pic)

We were trying to find a seat that would be a little more comfortable for Lacey while still looking good. This is the Rally Runner, It's an improvement for her over stock and still looks good

Attached Thumbnails New Rally Runner Seat put on (Pic)-rr-seat.jpg  
Old 11-28-2009, 10:16 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

Looks good! What sissy bar is that?! I'm very interested in that for sure.. any details on it?

Old 11-28-2009, 10:27 PM
fm58
Tourer
Received 126 Likes on 40 Posts

+1 looks like a long distance deal. Nice.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:32 PM
TXcruzin
Tourer

Originally Posted by AdrianVall
Looks good! What sissy bar is that?! I'm very interested in that for sure.. any details on it?
It's Harley accessory, for the WG, Fatbob, Crossbones and Sporty, not sure but I dont think it will fit other Dynas.

Last edited by TXcruzin; 11-28-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:11 PM
bucket13
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Looks Great! Like the aircleaner too!

Old 11-28-2009, 11:13 PM
BamaBoyjc
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You mind measuring from the fender to the tip for me? I'd like to know how tall it is. I was looking at the Khrome Works round sissy bar that looks exactly the same only chrome. It measures 14" from fender to tip. I'd have to get it powder coated and it's rigid mount instead of detachable which is a + for me. Just like the look of the rigid mount better. Thanks man

Old 11-28-2009, 11:24 PM
TXcruzin
Tourer

Originally Posted by BamaBoyjc
You mind measuring from the fender to the tip for me? I'd like to know how tall it is. I was looking at the Khrome Works round sissy bar that looks exactly the same only chrome. It measures 14" from fender to tip. I'd have to get it powder coated and it's rigid mount instead of detachable which is a + for me. Just like the look of the rigid mount better. Thanks man
Ok, I stepped out there and put a tape too it. From the fender to the top of the sissy bar its 16 1/2 " the overall height from the bottom of the mounting plate to the top is shade over 24"

Hope that helps, The quick release rattled a bit, but putting a small amount of elect tape on the contact points pretty much made that go away.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:23 AM
BamaBoyjc
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Appreciate it man! I had my wife sit on the puss seat and used my arm bent at the elbow and heand resting on the fender to measure what was comfortable to her. At 14" she said it was good. But then where she said it was most comfortable was at about 16" so I think I'll go with the Harley one. Just wish it was rigid mount. I like the sideplates hidden by the fender struts. Looks more natural. So does the Harley one angle back any? I don't want it straight up and looking at it online I can't really tell. BTW, does the seat cushion and mount for it come off easy? For when she's not riding (which is 99.5% of the time).

Old 11-29-2009, 07:00 AM
TXcruzin
Tourer

Originally Posted by BamaBoyjc
Appreciate it man! I had my wife sit on the puss seat and used my arm bent at the elbow and heand resting on the fender to measure what was comfortable to her. At 14" she said it was good. But then where she said it was most comfortable was at about 16" so I think I'll go with the Harley one. Just wish it was rigid mount. I like the sideplates hidden by the fender struts. Looks more natural. So does the Harley one angle back any? I don't want it straight up and looking at it online I can't really tell. BTW, does the seat cushion and mount for it come off easy? For when she's not riding (which is 99.5% of the time).
No Problem, happy I could help. It angles back nicely if you should be able to tell it has a pitch to it from that picture. The cushion comes off
with just a couple of bolts.

Last edited by TXcruzin; 11-29-2009 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:34 AM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

nice setup, I always liked the looks of that seat. Looking through the H-D accessories catalog, it looks like they also make a more substantial pillion for the passenger that goes with the stock wideglide seat as well.

Quick Reply: New Rally Runner Seat put on (Pic)