Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad&G Customs hard solo bags

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 10:07 PM
vtrain3606
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad&G Customs hard solo bags

Just got my Bad&G solo bags yesterday, and finally had a chance to put them on tonight. Greg does a great job, and puts alot of pride in his work and it shows. Will try to get some better pics tommorow in the sunlight I just couldn't wait until tommorow to show somebody.

Attached Thumbnails Bad&G Customs hard solo bags-img00127-20120922-2107.jpg  
Old 09-22-2012, 11:59 PM
RadioBob
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't want to be a jerk here. I bought a bag from Greg and its a ok product. Not great not bad. But I don't get why every one is singing his praises. I don't know what i am missing .... Tell me.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:57 AM
marcocruzer
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RadioBob
I don't want to be a jerk here. I bought a bag from Greg and its a ok product. Not great not bad. But I don't get why every one is singing his praises. I don't know what i am missing .... Tell me.
IMO... This Indie Saddlebag Shop offers a good looking product, with good quality workmanship at a decent price. I got what I paid for and I've been happy with this bag.
Greg is a good attentive guy, who really tries to make you the bag you expect to receive. Good customer service.
This bag was designeed for our bikes. I didn't have to install any brackets or relocate a signal.
I won't speak for everyone...but i'm always relieved when I recieve a package in good order... and are happy with the product I ordered.
I'd say supporting a good Indie on a forum...to let others know that the products are good quality, is a good thing. It sure beats paying for something with your hard earned $$ and having to deal with the hassle's of a return(or worse... not being bothered to return it and eating the cost). I for one, appreciate forum members singing praises. It might help me with my own order's.

Attached Thumbnails Bad&G Customs hard solo bags-img_6021.jpg  
Old 09-23-2012, 01:17 AM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by marcocruzer
IMO... This Indie Saddlebag Shop offers a good looking product, with good quality workmanship at a decent price. I got what I paid for and I've been happy with this bag.
Greg is a good attentive guy, who really tries to make you the bag you expect to receive. Good customer service.
This bag was designeed for our bikes. I didn't have to install any brackets or relocate a signal.
I won't speak for everyone...but i'm always relieved when I recieve a package in good order... and are happy with the product I ordered.
I'd say supporting a good Indie on a forum...to let others know that the products are good quality, is a good thing. It sure beats paying for something with your hard earned $$ and having to deal with the hassle's of a return(or worse... not being bothered to return it and eating the cost). I for one, appreciate forum members singing praises. It might help me with my own order's.
Nicely stated!

Old 09-23-2012, 02:05 AM
hboat
Cruiser

I'm real happy w/ mine...

Old 09-23-2012, 03:30 AM
caaraa
Banned

Old 09-23-2012, 06:59 AM
O.F.
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by caaraa

Old 09-23-2012, 07:25 AM
jaydoss
Advanced

Just bought his battery bag. Perfect bag to carry small everyday items. He does great work.

Attached Thumbnails Bad&G Customs hard solo bags-securedownload-1-.jpg  
Old 09-23-2012, 09:02 AM
jimmy z
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Got mine a few weeks ago.I think they're great,just what I wanted.To each his own I guess.