Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My winter mods... (Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 06:23 AM
DYNARYDER87
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up My winter mods... (Pics)

I've been meaning to throw some pictures up on HDforums for awhile but I never got around to it. Some of these mods I did about 2 months or so back lol

I swapped my 2010 Fender for a 2008 Super glide fender in vivid black, I couldn't stand that ****ing sparto taillight or whatever you like to call it, got a killer deal on a fender on ebay, it was $150 shipped to the house, it had a couple of dents and scratches that I had to pull out and buff out,but no biggie. It took about a day carefully buffing the scratches out and pulling out the dents. Then I threw on a D2Moto LED tailight, kuryakan curved laydown plate mount, than swapped the stock rear signals for LED's from Alloy arts that I got powdercoated by Joe the powderpro along with a bunch of other parts I had coated by him. I then wired and tucked everything nice and neat under the fender. The paint is still like brand new im really happy on the way it came out the dents and scratches were not that bad but pretty noticeable before.

BEFORE

AFTER

Had a stock exhaust shield that I cut up and mounted as a rear exhaust shield because I kept burning my jeans on my T-Header but I finally bought two chrome top shields for it, going all chrome on black.... Had my Intake,point cover,belt cover, battery cover, and fuse box coated by Joe the powder pro(Can't say enough about the guy, called him and dropped off parts at 8pm then he texts me pictures of my coated parts at 3am in the morning! Thanks again Joe!). Put in a Dakota Digital speedo/tach then threw in a HD flush mount LED fuel cap and gas gauge to match, and then I threw on a Le Pera Daytona Sport basketweave seat and Death Squad Pegs.......

I took off my 49mm Arlen ness fairing, I hit up Chris at Ride Or Die Chicago (awesome dude answered all my questions about it) and bought a louvered ness repop that im waiting on, then Im going to move on to just suspension (Thinking about going to 13.5 inch ricor rears, ricor intimidators, sputhe motor kit, race tech springs and speed merchant fork adjusters and either a GPR or storz damper. Then next year Ill mess with a big inch motor.) Might just go to Forbidden risers and a protaper setup soon too and get either joker machine LED fork mount signals or just remove them, then coat my T-header in high temp powder and get some more parts coated. I still got a andrews 30t power pulley and barnett Heavy duty clutch spring sitting in my room too, just waiting on I nice day not to freeze my *** off in the garage to install them. Its been fun spending money I worked my *** of for lol, I just wish I could ride lol, I need to ****in' move to a different state! ,****in' Illinois weather sucks. - Jesse

Last edited by DYNARYDER87; 12-30-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:31 AM
VIN1800
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks awesome!!!

Old 12-30-2012, 08:13 AM
perfectlyfrank
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bike looks great and I agree with you on the weather. My outside thermometer is reading 13 right now.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:50 AM
Robbie13
LOSER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks good!

Old 12-30-2012, 09:51 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

The flush mounts on the tank are very cool. The blue LEDs look great on black. If it was me, I'd find some way for Darth Vader's Imperial March to play everytime I hit the horn switch.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:02 AM
trainedkilla
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I like the new guage (speedometer), I am thinking about doing the same.

Old 12-30-2012, 10:17 AM
scooter1128
Road Captain

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

imo, your rear fender is the way they should come, i really like it. bike looks great

Old 12-30-2012, 10:51 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Looking good...

Old 12-30-2012, 01:39 PM
DYNARYDER87
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the complements guys. I can't wait until I get my tax return so I can buy some more ****.

Old 12-30-2012, 02:30 PM
fella
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Death Squad...lol...say hi to Jax for me!

Quick Reply: My winter mods... (Pics)