Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New maps for power vision!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Doobious2012SB
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New maps for power vision!!!

FINNALLY Dynojet Powervision site put up a map for my 2012 street bob with a Vance and Hines 2-1 competition pipe and air cleaner. Its only been about a year of waiting, i have downloaded the map to the power vision but have not uploaded it to my bike yet ( about a foot of snow on the ground ) but i will this week.

I was looking around for other set-ups as well and for everyone that has a power vision it might be a good idea to check and see if you have the right set up on your bike heres the link....

http://www.dynojet.com/powervision/P...Downloads.aspx

THIS SNOW CANT MELE FAST ENOUGH

Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 PM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is good, but I'd personally still rather get it dyno'd. No two engines, exhausts, intakes are the same, and I want optimal performance out of my bike.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:24 AM
wein77
Novice

that is why I went out and bought the Autotuner with the wide band sensors to plug up to my Power Vision, this way if I ride up to the mountains or to the beach, I will be running the best tune, since the Autotuner will adjust on the fly.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:21 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Well, why did you wait for a map. I just took the base map that Fuel Moto gave me and then LogTuned my way to what I been running since last February. Haven't even tried any Autotuning yet since they updated it.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:56 PM
HD Pilot
Elite HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeiers
Well, why did you wait for a map. I just took the base map that Fuel Moto gave me and then LogTuned my way to what I been running since last February. Haven't even tried any Autotuning yet since they updated it.
Ditto for me, I think there is a misperception that you need a near perfect match with the DJ library of tunes for the Power Vision to work. I know my tune makes no mention of my pipes and does not even say Fat Bob but it runs way better than the HD Stage 1 tune, and I have only done 1 Autotune run so far.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Doobious2012SB
Novice

Originally Posted by jeff.georgalas
This is good, but I'd personally still rather get it dyno'd. No two engines, exhausts, intakes are the same, and I want optimal performance out of my bike.
I want to get the bike dynoed too but funds are not there yet.

i want the bike to be running the way i like ( lots of torque ) and enough power to pass with no problem on the highway.

im 22 and have been riding for two years so not too seasoned on what i can do to get the bike running like i want. i have tried to log from my tuner but not sure how to tweak the tune to how my bike is running... just not sure what to look for. i know i have a lot of learning to do, but if anyone has any pointers please don't hesitate to post them for me and others in my learning curve.

ps: it was 18 degrees here today didnt get out to see how the map changed how my bike runs from the original base 2-1 map.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Doobious2012SB
Novice

just realized power vision came out with new firmware for the device that actually allows you to auto tune your bike with the device and no wires or anything to the O2 sensors... THIS IS INSANEEE!!

Old 01-03-2013, 09:31 PM
kateean2
Advanced

Ahh! I stand corrected then, Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:32 PM
HD Pilot
Elite HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

Hey Doobious, if you have not done so yet, go to the Dynajet website and select Downloads, then Manuals and then read the Autotune for Power Vision Guide. You will be able to improve/refine your tune in no time. Good Luck!

Old 01-04-2013, 11:55 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

LogTuner just does what the new AutoTune feature does. You go make some datalog runs on the bike. You connect the Powervision to your PC. You download the datalogs to your PC. Then you run the LogTuner against the datalogs and it creates a new updated tune file.

Now go load that new tune file to the bike and repeat the process until the bike runs
how you like.

Obviously, this is how it used to be done. And I believe you can still do it this way. However, the new Autotune feature allows all of this to be done on the bike without having to connect the Powervision to your PC.

Quick Reply: New maps for power vision!!!