Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power Vision

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Rat Trap
Tourer
Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Power Vision

Since 2009 I've been using xieds on my sportster and also on my 2012 fat bob that I bought a year ago. Until today I always thought the xieds were "good enough".

The end of January I used my tax return and bought a Power Vision for my Fat Bob from Fuel Moto. I just did my first auto tune today and now I can see how wrong I was about what I thought was "good enough".

The Fat Bob is running smoother and has more power than it ever has. It felt like a different bike. There is no comparison, really.

Anybody that's on the fence about which route to go, go with the power vision if you can possibly afford it. You wont be disappointed.

Rat Trap

Old 03-16-2013, 05:07 PM
jojo2dog
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have also been running the xieds on a 2008 superglide for a couple of years and just added a fuelpak there is a difference, and so far they have been good together and no problems,for the difference I"m not sure about the gain for the price, going to run it that way for a couple of months and see what I think

Old 03-16-2013, 05:12 PM
HrdNox
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 213 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Rat Trap
Since 2009 I've been using xieds on my sportster and also on my 2012 fat bob that I bought a year ago. Until today I always thought the xieds were "good enough".

The end of January I used my tax return and bought a Power Vision for my Fat Bob from Fuel Moto. I just did my first auto tune today and now I can see how wrong I was about what I thought was "good enough".

The Fat Bob is running smoother and has more power than it ever has. It felt like a different bike. There is no comparison, really.

Anybody that's on the fence about which route to go, go with the power vision if you can possibly afford it. You wont be disappointed.

Rat Trap
Cool.Good to know...JD looks soo good right now...Damn you!

Old 03-16-2013, 05:15 PM
roscoe2010
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thinking of doing the same, your bob has a stage1? I'm using a piggy-back and it's doing soso but I think this motor has more to offer. The PV is around 500$ right?

Old 03-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Rat Trap
Tourer
Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by roscoe2010
Thinking of doing the same, your bob has a stage1? I'm using a piggy-back and it's doing soso but I think this motor has more to offer. The PV is around 500$ right?
I have an Arlen Ness big sucker for the intake and I'm still using the "stock" exhaust. I gutted the cat and made new baffles for the mufflers that are very close to the Vance and Hines quiet baffles.

Rat Trap

Old 03-16-2013, 05:24 PM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I got a PV and used the auto "adjust" is what it should really be called, I was in on the beta testing of the autotune basic and that was working, but then I got a deal on the wideband autotune kit from dynojet and it works even better! Don't forget guys every day there are changes in atmosphere, temp, altitude, gas quality and so on to name a few and the PV picks up on all of that so I resolved to get it running good for a certain season (couple 20 min trips) and run it like that without constantly fiddleing with it, but have fun while yourgetting used to it! And I did feel more power and a smoother all around feeling with the PV.