Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saddle bag warranty help

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 06:27 PM
vtchefmike29
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saddle bag warranty help

Hello everyone I just relocated to Panama City Florida area today. A month before I moved I got my 1000 mile service done. while i was there I bought
A set of hard saddle bags wrapped in leather $800 from Harley Davidson and by Harley Davidson this was in utah. Today I notice on one of the bags that the leather is loose and looks all wrinkled my question is will harley in Florida help me with the warranty stuff and if anyone reading this is from around the Panama City beach area the dealerships good thanks

Old 08-14-2013, 06:37 AM
Larry Davis
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by vtchefmike29
Hello everyone I just relocated to Panama City Florida area today. A month before I moved I got my 1000 mile service done. while i was there I bought
A set of hard saddle bags wrapped in leather $800 from Harley Davidson and by Harley Davidson this was in utah. Today I notice on one of the bags that the leather is loose and looks all wrinkled my question is will harley in Florida help me with the warranty stuff and if anyone reading this is from around the Panama City beach area the dealerships good thanks
Morning,
Just curious ....... I live in Panama City and have already been to our new dealer on the Beach many times. Did you get your bag issue resolved? Interested in doing any group riding?