Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think I'm "done"

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 12:28 PM
BBSHK
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I'm "done"

New seat from sick saddles arrived today, Fantastic work Ed, thanks! Upgraded gel foam and leather. 1000 times better than stock.

Also got the Rinehart Chrome Cross Back exhaust, Fuel Moto Dynojet tuner, Black Skythe mirrors, Black Kinetic grips and pegs. Exhaust note is phenomenal and map from Fuel Moto right on the money!

So, I think I've got a good jump on making it mine and I'm "done." (until the next one)

I'll have the stock seat and stock exhaust with the V & H slash cut slipons for sale after vacation.

Attached Thumbnails I think I'm "done"-img_2696.jpg   I think I'm "done"-img_2690.jpg   I think I'm "done"-img_2694.jpg  
Old 02-03-2014, 12:43 PM
128auto
Extreme HDF Member
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

When you think you are done, you are not! LOL I said the same thing to myself a year ago.
Love the seat! I have the same one, great workmanship. You did a good job! I also like your exhaust.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:22 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Done? Never heard of such thing!

Looks good though, you're going to love that seat. I love mine.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:31 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

I wish I could actually be done. However, I don't think that'll ever happen. I'm always itching to change something on the scoot. LOL. Seat looks good man!

Old 02-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Sonny's World
Road Captain

Some of the reflector ***** might feel there is more to do...

Old 02-03-2014, 02:04 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonny's World
Some of the reflector ***** might feel there is more to do...
Yawohl !!!

Old 02-03-2014, 02:12 PM
kmontague
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Really love the look of those rineharts. Would love to here how you like them. And how is the performance. And your never done

Old 02-03-2014, 03:06 PM
BBSHK
Advanced

Originally Posted by kmontague
Really love the look of those rineharts. Would love to here how you like them. And how is the performance. And your never done
Yea, I know I'm never done, especially not with two.

While I can't speak to the performance of the Rineharts, They look and sound awesome. The fit and finish was perfect, and they are at least 25 lbs less than the stock headers and V & H slip ons that were on the bike when I bought it. It does feel like it pulls more, but that could be the extra rumble, making if feel better.

I only got in a short test ride yesterday, and got dumped on with 8" of heavy wet snow today. Definitely a deep and loud sound. Not too loud in my opinion, but I like it loud. I put CFR mufflers on my Road Glide. I'll have to do a side by side comparison to see what's louder.

Old 02-03-2014, 03:19 PM
PistolPete83
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Love the look of you wg...great stuff

Old 02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 735 Likes on 505 Posts

Originally Posted by BBSHK
New seat from sick saddles arrived today, Fantastic work Ed, thanks! Upgraded gel foam and leather. 1000 times better than stock.

Also got the Rinehart Chrome Cross Back exhaust, Fuel Moto Dynojet tuner, Black Skythe mirrors, Black Kinetic grips and pegs. Exhaust note is phenomenal and map from Fuel Moto right on the money!

So, I think I've got a good jump on making it mine and I'm "done." (until the next one)

I'll have the stock seat and stock exhaust with the V & H slash cut slipons for sale after vacation.
Originally Posted by 128auto
When you think you are done, you are not! LOL I said the same thing to myself a year ago.
Love the seat! I have the same one, great workmanship. You did a good job! I also like your exhaust.

Damn, both of you's are making me jealous! Nice, but I bet you find something else to change

Quick Reply: I think I'm "done"