Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Power Vision Map Needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 09:04 PM
AmericanSCPO
Default Power Vision Map Needed

I just received my PV (I did not buy from Fuel Moto) I have tried all the downloads on the Dynajet website for the Dyna. None of the pre loaded maps seem to make my bike run better and I have more decel popping now then I had before I replaced my other tuner. I performed the auto tune again no big improvement and major decel popping. I have no exhaust leaks that was just verified prior to getting the PV and no air leaks at the air cleaner.

I have a 2011 Street Bob Screaming Eagle air cleaner and the Bassani Road Rage II 2 into 1. If someone has a map that would work for this set up I would appreciate it and thanks for the assist.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:10 PM
target64
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

call dynojet hit ext 1117 for kenny peters if he docent answer leave a message and he will get back to u he will walk u through the setup to add more fuel in the decel area to take care of decel popping.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:12 PM
AmericanSCPO

Thanks target I appreciate that info.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:14 PM
WideGlideFever
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey brother, how many miles are you logging for the Auto Tune? If you are only going a short distance I would recommend getting out for a 100-200 mile run, load that file up and see how it goes.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:22 PM
HD Pilot
Elite HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 47 Posts

If you post your AFR map, we may be able to give you some ideas.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:57 PM
AmericanSCPO

Originally Posted by WideGlideFever
Hey brother, how many miles are you logging for the Auto Tune? If you are only going a short distance I would recommend getting out for a 100-200 mile run, load that file up and see how it goes.
Thanks for the advice there it doesnt specify how many miles just said to ride it normally. I will log more miles I only rode about 45.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:58 PM
AmericanSCPO

Originally Posted by alansummrs
If you post your AFR map, we may be able to give you some ideas.
Still working on how to export and copy all of that I do appreciate all the input and thank you.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:06 PM
WideGlideFever
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by AmericanSCPO
Thanks for the advice there it doesnt specify how many miles just said to ride it normally. I will log more miles I only rode about 45.
I wasnt sure when I first got my PV either. I did a couple of shorter runs and it didnt seem to make that much of a difference. I did about a 140 mile run and the bike was completely smoothed out, no decel pop at all. Hopefully that will work for you also.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:50 PM
AmericanSCPO

Originally Posted by WideGlideFever
I wasnt sure when I first got my PV either. I did a couple of shorter runs and it didnt seem to make that much of a difference. I did about a 140 mile run and the bike was completely smoothed out, no decel pop at all. Hopefully that will work for you also.
That gives me something to look forward to then. That decel pop is bad and embarrassing just makes the bike sound horrible. thanks again.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:03 PM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

you don't extract the map so much persay. when you have done a run you must save the new tune to an empty slot before shutting off the ign switch. shut it down turn it back on and flash the map you just saved to the ecm and boom your running your new map. start over until your satisfied. It's a process it takes some doing. It's a good idea to keep your 1 or 2 previous maps in case you don't like how the new map feels. try some long hauls up mountains and give her a go now and then, or whatever, riding normally has to be how you normally ride! when all six slots are full overwrite the oldest ones or take your PV to your computer and save them. or drag your laptop outside.

Quick Reply: Power Vision Map Needed