Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm coming back to this side.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 01:44 PM
DynaJ
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default I'm coming back to this side.

After been thru a super glide, springer, a deluxe & a street glide I've decided that I miss my Dyna the most. Just no other bike out there that can give you the fun as a Dyna can. I have my street glide up for sale now but if it doesn't go before the weekend it's going to the dealer to get traded in...have to bring some lube but just need to get back in that Dyna!!!

I'm coming back to this side.-image-258302205.jpg

You think that this thing would go quick at 18,500...time will tell.

Old 07-02-2014, 02:40 PM
JohnnyRebKY
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Thats a good looking machine but i can understand why you want to go Dyna again. I got friends who have big dressed Harleys and seem to forget what motorcycling is all about. They just want to listen to the radio and talk on the bluetooth. Not me. The rumble of my WG carbed 88 big twin is music to my ears along with the free flowing good thoughts and passing scenery is what its all about. All the frills and comforts seem to take away from the pleasure IMO.

Old 07-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Redbeard
Stellar HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 45 Posts

What model Dyna are you thinking about? I've had a WG and Street Bob and would be torn as to which one I liked better.

Old 07-02-2014, 06:53 PM
DynaJ
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I agree about sometimes we forget that these things are to ride..I have fallen into the trap of putting every accessory know to man kind on these things..lol
I'm going to get either a superglide or a street bob. If I want to ride out if town I can just rent from my local Harley.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:23 PM
2>4
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just traded my Road King for a new Low Rider. I have about 700 miles on the Dyna and all I can say is that I made the right choice. This bike is raw and fun.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:57 PM
archergodwin
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts

Dude... I have 54K on my '08 FXDC... quick disconnect bags/back rest/luggage rack. I can go from touring to 'street fighter' in 3 minutes.... have done 600-700 mile days no problem. She'll take you downtown and out of town... love my FXDC in FXDB clothing

Old 07-02-2014, 11:59 PM
archergodwin
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyRebKY
... They just want to listen to the radio and talk on the bluetooth. Not me. The rumble of my WG carbed 88 big twin is music to my ears along with the free flowing good thoughts and passing scenery is what its all about. ...
Amen brother... nobody carries rhythm like the drummer under the tank.

Old 07-03-2014, 11:47 AM
fugawi
Tourer
Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaJ
After been thru a super glide, springer, a deluxe & a street glide I've decided that I miss my Dyna the most. Just no other bike out there that can give you the fun as a Dyna can. I have my street glide up for sale now but if it doesn't go before the weekend it's going to the dealer to get traded in...have to bring some lube but just need to get back in that Dyna!!!

Attachment 387778

You think that this thing would go quick at 18,500...time will tell.

bout' time you smarten up!!!

Old 07-03-2014, 01:07 PM
1999 Wide Glide
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyRebKY
Thats a good looking machine but i can understand why you want to go Dyna again. I got friends who have big dressed Harleys and seem to forget what motorcycling is all about. They just want to listen to the radio and talk on the bluetooth. Not me. The rumble of my WG carbed 88 big twin is music to my ears along with the free flowing good thoughts and passing scenery is what its all about. All the frills and comforts seem to take away from the pleasure IMO.
Me to. I love the sound of my little 88.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Fifthstone
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyrebky
thats a good looking machine but i can understand why you want to go dyna again. I got friends who have big dressed harleys and seem to forget what motorcycling is all about. They just want to listen to the radio and talk on the bluetooth. Not me. The rumble of my wg carbed 88 big twin is music to my ears along with the free flowing good thoughts and passing scenery is what its all about. All the frills and comforts seem to take away from the pleasure imo.
+1000

Quick Reply: I'm coming back to this side.