General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gerbing price

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 06:21 PM
oldbie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 2,688 Likes on 756 Posts
Default Gerbing price

What vendor has the best pricing on Gerbing gear?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Old 12-31-2014, 09:08 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 704 Likes on 467 Posts

Gerbings gear is rarely discounted unfortunately.

Old 01-01-2015, 06:26 AM
skootchnc
Grand HDF Member

Received 455 Likes on 245 Posts

Rocky Mountain ATV/ Gran Prix Motorsports, Littleton CO, often has 10-20% sales...
They used to have the heated gear outlet, where thay'd sell "seconds" and out dated goods.... but thet site takes you to Gerbings main site.

I can tell you, that buying at full MSRP, will pay for itself, the first time you use the heated gear.

Living here in Raleigh, we are lucky... Gerbings is manufactured in Stoneville NC.
We attended their spring open house, last May, and they were dumping all of the old stock.
Gloves $30 Jacket liners $50 We really cleaned up.....

Old 01-01-2015, 07:28 AM
scumBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

I would look at the original gerbing company long before I buy from the "new" gerbing....The "new" gerbing does not stand behind their product......yes great product when it works but the first time you find yourself 450 miles from home in 30deg weather and the stuff dont work it will be a long *** ride home trust me I know....

http://gordonsheated.com/ (lifetime warrenty)

from what I have read the "new" gerbing screwed the original owner out of his company when he got sick.....

Last edited by scumBAGGER; 01-01-2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:01 AM
acman308
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Amazon is the place...... got my wifes t5 hybrids for 119~
I don't like the new design though...

Originally Posted by scumBAGGER
i would look at the original gerbing company long before i buy from the "new" gerbing....the new gerbing does not stand behind there product......yes great product when it works but the first time you find yourself 450 miles from home in 30deg weather and the stuff dont work it will be a long *** ride home....

from what I have read the "new" gerbing screwed the original owner out of his company when he got sick.....

I wish i would have saw all this before my OL's gloves the new gerbing t5's suck imo (the tightening strap)

Old 01-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Jason Oates
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

True that they're not really discounted.

You could save at least 10% with J&P Cycles with their Gold Membership deal. Not great, but it's something.

Old 01-01-2015, 03:22 PM
oldbie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 2,688 Likes on 756 Posts

I would look at the original gerbing company long before I buy from the "new" gerbing....The "new" gerbing does not stand behind their product......yes great product when it works but the first time you find yourself 450 miles from home in 30deg weather and the stuff dont work it will be a long *** ride home trust me I know....

Interesting; first I've heard of this. Where did you read about it?
I will be looking at Gordon's. Thanks.

Old 01-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,551 Likes on 3,058 Posts

I bought my G-3's for $169 with a $10 automatic credit towards the next purchase and a contoller for another $69 from Revzilla.

Great service and fast shipping. (It's a shame that the gloves aren't as warm as the two previous pair that I've owned though.)

Old 01-01-2015, 05:40 PM
scumBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by oldbie
Interesting; first I've heard of this. Where did you read about it?
I will be looking at Gordon's. Thanks.
unfortunately after sending my coat and gloves in for repairs.
I started to investigate their product and the complaints on the internet...When I first purchased their product you could not find a bad word about them on the internet...this is not so true any longer and with a little search you can find alot info about the bad side and with that it lead me to ADVrider..on ADVrider they had a 50page thread going with alot great info and the issues people are having, well the new owner Tex came on the thread to defend Gerbing and he spilled just enough info to get the trolls rolling...rest is history

this is why i bought Gerbing (who no longer stands behind their product) but the new Gordons will FOR LIFE...or till someone screws him out the company......

Gordon Continues his Lifetime Warranty!

The wiring on all heated clothing sold by Gordon's will be serviced for the life of the garment. Unfortunately we cannot service clothing sold by other manufacturers, but the 3rd generation of the Gerbing family is here at Gordon's, so we plan to be around for a long time.

Last edited by scumBAGGER; 01-01-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:46 PM
PanHeadRich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

I would look at the original gerbing company long before I buy from the "new" gerbing

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they offer "Glove Liners" anymore, just gloves.

Last edited by PanHeadRich; 01-01-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Gerbing price