General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tour Master

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 06:41 PM
tafdeluxe
Cruiser
Received 44 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Tour Master

I recently posted a thread that asked about experiences with Tour Master heated gear. This is a follow-up. I purchased jacket liner and gloves in 2005 and not long after jacket conks. Living in Canada and buying in the USA made for some return difficulties, but it happened. Then that one conked after warranty. Still had gloves so, although I hesitated, I purchased a jacket through J&P. I thought a different manufacturer would not accept my gloves. Then the gloves lost a connector from all the flexing. The leads kind of bend hard going up the sleeve so I bought new gloves; past warranty. Then the third jacket went.
My experience dealing with warranty this time around has been nothing put positive. Getting new gear and they are resizing due to some weight loss. They normally don't ship to Canada and are making an exception. The personal, although all online, customer service I received is a rarity for me in this day and age. Felt good to be treated like a CUSTOMER!