General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 07:16 PM
TenMidgets
Stellar HDF Member
Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Mobjack
Beach House Harley Davidson located 100 Harley Davidson Dr, Shallotte, NC 28470.
I went in there to window shop to get an idea of what I wanted to get next spring. Salesman (I forget his name at the moment) met me the door and asked if he could help me out. I told him I was just looking around and wasn't buying anything today because I didn't want him wasting his time with me just window shopping. He ended up spending an hour with me anyway, even knowing I wasn't buying, talking through models, showing me bikes in the shop that were getting customized, etc. Super nice folks there. That was an hour he could have been spending with a paying customer, but instead spent it with me, educating me, showing me around, etc. Will def be going back when Im ready to buy.
I second this. The only reason the Shallotte store is open is to steal business from Myrtle Beach Harley and they do a great job. I bought my 2014 Heritage there in 2014 with 900 miles for $16500. MB Harley would have it listed much higher,

Adam knows he has one shot at a MB customer so they get the best deal and don't have to come back Even Myrtle Beach DMV says they register 3-5 bikes from Shallotte 30 miles north.

Two sales guys run the place. They are the sales person, Sale managers AND F&I guys, Only two guys and service is transparent as you can see your bike being worked on whereas MB Harley has paper over the glass on the door to the shop.

The following users liked this post:
Mobjack (01-05-2017)
Old 01-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Eric Heritage
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chunky River Harley-Davidson - Meridian, MS is a great dealer. From the owner, sales manager, parts dept, to the service folks... all great.

Old 01-14-2017, 08:20 PM
Huskers
Road Master
Received 185 Likes on 122 Posts

Deluxe Harley Davidson in Gillette Wy. Just bought a new 2016 Street Glide Special from them and they couldn't have made the process any easier.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:45 AM
azthunt
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FireHawk
Buddy Stubbs Arizona Harley Davidson Phoenix Arizona. Freindly helpful people, great customer service, great HOG chapter sponser (Phoenix Chapter 93), service so far great.
****++ (as close to perfect as you can get IMHO)

+1 for Buddy Stubbs. Never had my bike serviced there but the parts dept. is top notch. Unlike some of the more snobby dealers in the area, they seem to carry a good inventory of parts for older Harleys. On many occasions, other dealers would tell me that a part for my 2003 needed to be ordered but I would go to Buddy's and they would have what I needed in stock. I just skip going to the other dealers now. The parts guys will break their necks trying to help you too, excellent customer service.

Old 01-15-2017, 11:01 PM
Mopar5599
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 362 Likes on 355 Posts

Black Magic HD in Williston ND. ****+ Great to deal with and they greet you by your first name when you walk in the door. Bought 2 bikes from them without any hustle or hassle. Service and parts dept are also easy to deal with.

Old 01-16-2017, 07:19 AM
Rokinrider
Cruiser
Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

I'm plugging Hawkeye Harley right on I80 in Coralville Iowa. Great deals, trustworthy service dept, very Customer friendly. They also own Dubuque Harley, I've purchased bikes from both and they are equally great dealerships.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:18 AM
ElliotDenson
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought a bike one year ago from Body Parts USA at good price and good service.

Old 01-25-2017, 05:12 AM
Mxdad
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 456 Likes on 356 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric Heritage
Chunky River Harley-Davidson - Meridian, MS is a great dealer. From the owner, sales manager, parts dept, to the service folks... all great.
I have not purchased a bike from them but have bought clothing, parts etc. Spent quite a bit of time with Sales Manager and the owner and I echo what you said. No experience with their service but all the folks I have met there seem really easy to work with and willing to help if you need it or allow you to wonder around and look if thats what you want

Old 01-31-2017, 08:32 AM
iamaddicted
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Apol's Harley Davidson

Thumbs up for Apol's Harley Davidson. Feels like a family atmosphere at both stores. The owner waited on me 3 times in a row in the Alexandria store and spent considerable time answering questions. Everyone at the Raymond store was awesome. Ended up buying a bike in Raymond and the deal was great. Dan is a straight shooter as a salesman.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:37 AM
shorelasHD
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,858 Likes on 1,270 Posts

Atlantic County/Atlantic City Harley Davidson. Just got my brandy new FLHR there, second bike from that dealership. Highly recommended for sales, parts, and service.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences