General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 07:46 AM
Mxdad
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 456 Likes on 356 Posts

Southern Thunder HD in Southaven MS. Great people to deal with and I can honestly say they take a genuine interest in earning your business. Recently picked up a 2017 Road Glide Ultra from them and not only did they treat us great but the price was damn good

Old 02-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Hazenson
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

***'s Harley in Ashboro North Carolina, I did some research, checked about 100 miles in all directions and these guys gave me the best deal by far. Gave them 5 stars! Not sure about the service yet but Ill let ya know if its anything less.

Old 02-14-2017, 07:39 PM
gduncan
Tourer
Received 83 Likes on 62 Posts

I've always had good experiences at Rommel HD in Annapolis.

Old 02-23-2017, 08:19 AM
OldHarley
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Power trend Cycles here in Beechville, Nova Scotia has a great staff and they do quality work. Just in case your in the Halifax Nova Scotia area.

Old 02-23-2017, 12:50 PM
JWP07
Tourer
Received 104 Likes on 60 Posts

Very impressed with the high level of service from the entire team at Harley Davidson of Madison. I am not new to bikes but am new to the Harley world. I have less than a full season on my 2016 Heritage.

This winter my bike was on a battery tender - heated garage and being Madison - very little opportunity to ride during the winter. Well - we had the weather break and actually got into the 50s and 60s and with some spare time - got ready for a ride however - completely dead battery.

By the time I was able to get to the dealership - they (not surprisingly) had a run on batteries as I am guessing every rider in the area was taking advantage of the weather.

They put it on the tester and yup - dead battery. Less than a year old. They were not going to get batteries in for a few days but the parts rep said - well if you want to get out on the road - we'll pull a battery from a new bike and get you going.

Now again, being new to Harley - not sure if this is the norm but I was very happy as I was able to get in a solid ride in yesterday.

And to be clear - it was just not the battery swap - it was the attitude. The entire staff was friendly, outgoing, smiling, assuring me it was not that big of a deal - and I also have to add - every experience I have had at that dealership from initial purchase to buying parts to routine services have all had that very friendly inviting feel.

So hats off Madison Harley - you are going a long way to making me a life long Harley guy....

Old 02-23-2017, 04:13 PM
teal379
Tourer
Received 171 Likes on 92 Posts

Doc's HD in Bonduel WI.

Treat you like family. Remember your name and face (I don't buy much there but every time I go in - they greet me by name).

My purchase was the first street legal bike I bought in my life. In and out in an hour. Easy. Went out of their way to show me options on bikes in my price range. Didn't try to upsell me on more bike than I wanted to afford - never mind what the bank/finance guy said - I wanted to spend X not Y. Kept me at X. Could "afford" Y based on numbers.

Great dealership on just the bike buying but throw in a classic car museum, BBQ restaurant and full zoo - it's a good way to spend the afternoon. Plus the dealership is VERY active in the community. Lots of rides and such.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:19 PM
Scott.Marshall1962
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not A Harley Davidson dealer...but

I bought my Harley Davidson CVO Softail Springer from Sooner Indian in Norman OK. They delivered my bike to Houston at no charge...correction the general manager did!

Old 02-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Billy W
Road Master
Received 710 Likes on 403 Posts

I bought my 2007 1200 Low used from H.D. of Danbury, Ct. Nice people. Had no problems, gave me a great deal and are easy to talk to.

Old 03-13-2017, 12:34 PM
victory11
Road Warrior
Received 700 Likes on 399 Posts

Can't speak for the Triple S dealership in Morgantown, WV. But I can vouch for salesman Randy. Stopped to kill some time and was approached by Randy. Went through the normal intro and I said I was there while my wife was at Hobby Lobby. We talked motorcycles for 20 minutes and he knew I had no intention of buying. As I was leaving he said come on back for Mountain Fest. Seemed like a pretty good guy.

Old 03-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Texas Trash
Advanced
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Harley of Corinth in Corinth/Denton tx was and is amazing. If I buy another harley from a dealership and not an individual it will be from them! Awesome shop and awesome staff! Treated me right all the way around!

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences