General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 01:31 PM
taurusjim
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GOOD Dealers and Experiences

Gator Harley in Leesburg fl. is where I bought my new04 fatboy. no hassles, just great service, and a good price very fair.

before gator, went to the dealer 5 miles from my house, they could not touch Gator's price, and they acted like it was a favor to sell me a bike.

Old 01-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Rhinohd
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Mrkicks

Chicago Harley....great folks and great prices.

I 2nd that! Great experiance everytime I go in....

Old 01-16-2006, 05:18 PM
wild wally
Road Master

ORIGINAL: terryt1955

Legacy Harley Davidson-Effingham,IL and Gutterridge Harley Davidson-Danville, IL.

Legacy is my home dealer and almost brand new. Three of the friendliest guys own it and I get along with them like family. They go out of their way to treat me good because they know that I know alot of people and I always support them. Great staff and beutiful new building.
Ditto for Legacy. They're very friendly and down to earth. They know everyone by name, and go out of their way to treat anyone like family. And a great building and nice big grassy lot out back with big trees, old barn and firepit, with lots of events.

Wally

Old 01-16-2006, 07:35 PM
spartns
Road Master

Gotta chime in for Eagle Harley in Lafayette, Inhttp://www.eagleharley.com. Always a smile and call you by name when you stop in. The service is fantastic. I've related my stories in other threads. Family owned, a good ***** group.

Chris

Old 01-16-2006, 09:08 PM
rvisdew
Road Master

Las Vegas Harley (on Eastern) ... a few months back, not sure they would have made the list ...

Bought my 1st ever Harley in Dec ... had a problem with the fork lock ... couldn't be fixed ... they replaced the bike the next week and I got some extra goodies. Sales manager (Mark) had asked me to trust him, not sure I did, but do now! They did me right.

Service guy, Rudy (spelling?), was fabulous, made me feel like a long-time customer ... knows his stuff, showed me around the shop and doesn't hard sell service.

Apparel, Jodi is the best ... has even asked my wife and I on group rides with more experience riders ... I would never work with anyone else ...

All in all they rate a 5 in my book ...

Old 01-17-2006, 12:02 AM
bonedigger67
Advanced

I gotta say that AlamoCity Harley, in San Antonio, has really been good to me. After the first time I walked into the place, I'm greeted by name by most of the service folks, who are all very friendly and outgoing...MOST of the moto sales people are as well. I've not seen anything that puts me off from these guys so far and I've been going since about a year before the re-modeling job...Ok...Plus the girls aren't bad to look at, either.

Douglas

The following users liked this post:
Lanwman (03-31-2021)
Old 01-17-2006, 02:04 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Frederick HD is the best I've dealt with. Knowledgeable parts people and excellent techs. I bought my RK from them and they've done all the engine work on it. They have their own machine shop and dyno. Newly renovated building is very nice. Went to a Performance Workshop there in December. It was held in the machine shop. Impressive array of equipment. Next month, I'm having them install gear driven S&S Cams. All work done by them is covered under the terms of your HD warranty (extended warranties included). *****

HD Store on Pulaski Hwy. in Baltimore has very good people, but I've never had any work done there. ***

Rockville HD has good people and good techs. I bought my Low Rider and Electra Glide Classic from them. ****

Old 01-17-2006, 05:53 PM
Big Cholla
Road Warrior

Really good service people at ROUTE 66 MOTORSPORTS in Kingman, AZ. I have not purchased a bike from them, but hear that they will deal and want you to be totally satisfied with the deal. I ride 80 miles to have my H-Ds serviced by them when I could go 6 miles to a local dealer that I won't go back to. www.motherroadhd.com ........... BC

The following users liked this post:
foundationapps (07-03-2020)
Old 01-17-2006, 06:54 PM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member

Zook's harley-davidson in desmoines ,iowa been doing it for 25 years great on sales and service,great staff very good people to deal with.i could only give them a 5 anything else would be cheatin them.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:37 PM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bridgeport Harley Davidson, Stratford Ct. Full red carpet treatment, met everyone on the staff, ton of free gifts, MSRP and great service.

Quick Reply: GOOD Dealers and Experiences