General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mr Lawman surprised me!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 02:21 AM
Pops
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr Lawman surprised me!

Got off work, in a great mood, State Fair going on down the road and it was extremely sunny. I was running down the highway in the fast lane, traffic flowing at 72mph. I am about 4 car length behind a pickup with one male passenger and coming upon my right is a side dumper hauling gravel. I decided to speed up to keep from spending any time next to or even close by that load of gravel. Well guess what, that MFrrr in the pickup who had done the same thing I was trying to do hit his brakes ( after he made it past) and dropped down to nearly 55mph while looking in his side mirror with a big smile on his mug. The Semi driver saw what was going on and gave me as much room as he could by getting as much of his rig as possible onto the paved shoulder while laying on his airhorn. The guy in the pickup is whooping and smacking the roof of his truck. I then pulled up behind him as we were approaching an intersection, the MFrrr then holds his super-sized Mickey-Dees soda out the window for a few seconds then drops it. Didn't get me but he was obviously trying. Well while he was being stupid with me he failed to realize that Mr Gravel Hauler had pulled in front of him so he would not be able to make the light. Everybody is now stopped. Now I could tell old boy was a little nervous. I got off my bike where felt he could not back into it and headed his direction, DummmmAsss decided he would avoid eye contact as I was walking up on him, just as I get to his door I hear. GET BACK ON YOUR BIKE. Well I was so focused on the clown in front that I failed to notice that one of Alaskas finest was now behind me. I believe that due to my having drawn back to put a dent in the side of clown boys head Mr Lawman said DON'T DO IT. So I backed away from his truck towards my bike. Mr Lawman walked past me and said that must have been pretty hard to do! So the end result was the cruiser was a couple vehicles back and saw everything. Monkey boy was drunk, no license, no insurance, driving girlfriends truck (which was impounded)

What a day....

Old 08-29-2010, 02:26 AM
EHLTB66
Tourer

Good Deal, every now and then LEO's around when you need them.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:28 AM
Watch Guy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Once in a while

they are exactly where you need 'em, just when you need 'em.

Old 08-29-2010, 04:05 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

LMFAO!!! schweeeeet!!

Old 08-29-2010, 04:16 AM
Nightrider2
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Super!!!!!

Old 08-29-2010, 04:16 AM
Takedown
Cruiser
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Thumbs up

Nice!!!.......Great Story!......I love when the ending of a story includes Dumb ***** getting what they deserve!......Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-29-2010, 05:18 AM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

Great story!

Old 08-29-2010, 05:22 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If the law dawg had not been there at the right time, there may have been 2 people in jail. Although it got a drunk driver off of the road, I would bet the officer did not think you took the best approach to the situation.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:29 AM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member

Now that's what I call schweeet revenge.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:34 AM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,194 Likes on 1,269 Posts

Fantastic! I love it when a story has a good ending like that.

Quick Reply: Mr Lawman surprised me!