General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Awful experience with PremierHIDlights.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 07:40 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Awful experience with PremierHIDlights.com

I decided to go public with my problems with PremierHIDlights.com, consecutive to the owner (Mike) refusing to refund my purchase after the problems I experienced. I gave him an opportunity to make good before posting my story here but since he refuses to refund my order, here it goes.

Sorry, it's long but I want to tell the whole story so bear with me.

Sep 3 2012, I bought an HID motorcycle kit from PremierHIDlights.com comprised of a a 35W ballast, a relay harness and a 6000K bi-xenon bulb which the owner assured me was the perfect white with no blue in it. I remember telling him expressly that I didn't want a blueish light and he said, 6000K is the whitest, most popular tint and the way to go.

A few hours later, after talking to a couple of people here and to a friend who has an HID kit (DDM Tuning) I emailed PremierHIDlights.com to change my order for a 4300K bulb and I learned that they were out of them and they wouldn't have them for 2 weeks. Hmmm ... no wonder he was insistent that I stick with a 6000K. He offered me to try the 6000K bulb and if I didn't like it, he'll send me a 4300K when he receives them. Fine, I can live with that.

4 or 5 days later, I received my order and installed it. I must say that there was no installation instructions, just a box with a bulb, the relay harness and the ballast. I immediately noticed that the quality of the relay harness was very poor.

Even without instructions, the installation is supposed to be very simple ..... except that for a motorcycle, it requires additional work. The "motorcycle kit" I bought has a relay harness so short that 2 the power wires can't reach the battery under the seat with the bulb in the headlight. You have to extend the wires for that. OK, so their "motorcycle kit" is in fact a 1/2 car kit, where the battery is located under the hood, next to the headlights. Bikes have the battery under the seat and it's 4 ft to 5 feet away from the headlight.

Besides this issue, the installation itself is fairly straightforward. You basically connect the relay harness to your battery, to the ballast and to the stock headlight connector, and you connect the bulb to the harness using 3 connectors. You can't screw up because the connectors are all different. The problem started because the relay harness I received also had 2 wires without a connector and 1 extra wire with a female connector but no male connector to plug it in.

After the installation was complete, and incapable of doing anything with the extra wires, I turned the ignition on, and of course, I had no headlight at all.
Another Forum member bought the same HID kit from them too, had problems with it, but he was luckier than me, he had at least a low beam.

I called PremierHIDlights.com and was told that his vendor had shipped the wrong relay harness and they should receive the correct one from their vendor at the end of the week.

Since I was stuck with no headlight and I wanted to ride, the owner offered a compromise which was to ship to me ASAP a different HID kit not requiring a relay harness, but the consequence is, rather than a bi-xenon bulb, this kit uses a hi/lo bulb, where basically, the low beam is HID and the high beam is halogen.
I accepted reluctantly to try it based on the feedbacks I read from users of hi/lo systems and after installing it which once again, required to extend the power wires to reach the battery. Everything worked fine in my garage so I took the bike for a ride at night and discovered that the hi beam is 5 times dimmer than the low beam, making it completely useless.

Who in is right mind would design a lighting kit where you see less in high beam than low beam???
So I took the kit off the bike and returned everything to the vendor. Back to square one, waiting for a correct bi-xenon kit with a working relay harness.

One week later, I receive the new relay harness and installed it on my bike. Still not a motorcycle kit, so once again, I had to extend the wires to reach the battery. After it's done, I discovered that the factory security system couldn't locate the fob located in the windshield bag, so the siren would go off, until I take the fob out of the windshield bag. Hmmm......

More concerning is that the auxiliary lights stayed on in high beam, which is illegal in PA. After calling the owner, he suggested that maybe switching 2 wires in the harness connector to the headlight would solve the problem. I did it and the auxiliary lights were still on all the time. Hmmm ...........

2 weeks later (last Monday) I received the 4300K bulbs he promised me at the beginning, one to replace the 6000K I didn't like because it's blueish, and once to compensate for the inconvenience I've been through. I installed the new bulb yesterday, connected it to the harness, and had the same issue as previously. The auxiliary lights still stay on in low and high beam. Still a problem with the factory alarm and the fob.

Before I put the fairing back on to go ride the bike, I tested the system one more time. Ignition on, low beam on, auxiliary lights on ..........then suddenly the low beam went out .......... then turned back on after 10 seconds. Hmmm .....
Let's try again. Ignition on, no low beam, switch to high beam, the bulb is in high beam, switch back to low beam, the bulb switches to low beam ...........and dies after a few seconds, back to high beam, nothing! If I wiggle the wires going to the relay, the high beam works again ...... and dies.

So basically, there's something wrong with the 2nd relay. You think I'm gonna take the risk of using this kit on my bike and end up with no light at night? NO WAY!

So after 4 weeks and 3 shipments from PremierHIDlights.com, their stuff doesn't work flawlessly. This time I'm done.

I disconnected everything, put everything in a box and emailed PremierHIDlights.com explaining the situation and the fact that an intermittent headlight is a deadly proposition on a motorcycle. I told them I would return everything they sent me and asked them to refund my money.

The response from the owner was "no refund, we've helped you enough, you don't know what you're doing, you should have had your HID kit installed by a professional, yadda yadda, yadda."

Oh and this one wins the cake. I cut and paste what he wrote:

"We cannot warranty perfect working parts, we cannot re sell used parts, so what are we supposed to do? Just say "Oh well?" I mean C'mon. That's ridiculous. "

Here is the story with PremierHIGlights.com. You guys draw your own conclusions. My own conclusion is their product is JUNK.

More than the $32.95 I wasted and the time I wasted installing something not designed for a motorcycle and not working properly, it's the attitude of the owner that I can't accept. He knows his stuff is not designed for bikes, he knows he sent me a defective relay harness the first time, he now knows that the second relay harness he sent me is defective too and he won't admit it. Instead, he puts the blame on me.

My advise to you. Buy your HID kit from someone else, you'll pay more but you'll be glad you did.

I'll send the owner the link to this post so that he can give you his version of the story but all the facts I wrote are true.

Enjoy the thread.........

Last edited by frenchbiker; 10-04-2012 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Tommy Sanders
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My answers in blue:

I decided to go public with my problems with PremierHIDlights.com, consecutive to the owner (Mike) refusing to refund my purchase after the problems I experienced. I gave him an opportunity to make good before posting my story here but since he refuses to refund my order, here it goes.

Sorry, were not going to be bullied or harassed into giving a refund (which we'll get into later). I don't know why you keep calling me the owner. I am the manager.

Sorry, it's long but I want to tell the whole story so bear with me.

Sep 3 2012, I bought an HID motorcycle kit from PremierHIDlights.com comprised of a a 35W ballast, a relay harness and a 6000K bi-xenon bulb which the owner assured me was the perfect white with no blue in it. I remember telling him expressly that I didn't want a blueish light and he said, 6000K is the whitest, most popular tint and the way to go.

Yes, this is true. Our bulb color 6,000k is our Bright White. The 8,000k is the Light Blue.

A few hours later, after talking to a couple of people here and to a friend who has an HID kit (DDM Tuning) I emailed PremierHIDlights.com to change my order for a 4300K bulb and I learned that they were out of them and they wouldn't have them for 2 weeks. Hmmm ... no wonder he was insistent that I stick with a 6000K. He offered me to try the 6000K bulb and if I didn't like it, he'll send me a 4300K when he receives them. Fine, I can live with that.

Insistent that you stick with the 6,000k? You kept asking me which one was the whitest bulb and brightest possible. You can quote yourself a paragraph up. So yes, I was insistent, that the 6,000k was our Bright White.

This is true that I offered the 6k that he ORIGINALLY ordered and if he didn't like it, we could swap it out for a 43k in a week when they came in. We both agreed to this.

4 or 5 days later, I received my order and installed it. I must say that there was no installation instructions, just a box with a bulb, the relay harness and the ballast. I immediately noticed that the quality of the relay harness was very poor.

Everyone gets an installation diagram and receipt with your purchase. Each component of your HID kit comes packaged in its own separate box. Don't come on here and try to fluff your story by saying "Oh there was no directions, oh the package was poor, oh poor me" You know just as well as I do, you received all that stuff because you and I went over it on the phone together.

Even without instructions, the installation is supposed to be very simple ..... except that for a motorcycle, it requires additional work. The "motorcycle kit" I bought has a relay harness so short that 2 the power wires can't reach the battery under the seat with the bulb in the headlight. You have to extend the wires for that. OK, so their "motorcycle kit" is in fact a 1/2 car kit, where the battery is located under the hood, next to the headlights. Bikes have the battery under the seat and it's 4 ft to 5 feet away from the headlight.

Can you tell me 1 HID company, that when you order a Motorcycle HID Kit, it doesn't come with a bulb, ballast and relay? What is it supposed to come with in your opinion? That's what an HID kit, a bulb and ballast.

2nd the relay works for every bike but yours right? What did I say on the phone? I said" you can extend the positive and negative wire going to your battery about 2 feet if you need to. MOST motorcycles don't need to do this. So yours happens to be one of the few that needs some extension. Big deal. It takes 2 seconds to add some wire and extend it so it can reach your battery. Your going to consider this a "big issue"?

Besides this issue, the installation itself is fairly straightforward. You basically connect the relay harness to your battery, to the ballast and to the stock headlight connector, and you connect the bulb to the harness using 3 connectors. You can't screw up because the connectors are all different. The problem started because the relay harness I received also had 2 wires without a connector and 1 extra wire with a female connector but no male connector to plug it in.

After the installation was complete, and incapable of doing anything with the extra wires, I turned the ignition on, and of course, I had no headlight at all.
Another Forum member bought the same HID kit from them too, had problems with it, but he was luckier than me, he had at least a low beam.

I called PremierHIDlights.com and was told that his vendor had shipped the wrong relay harness and they should receive the correct one from their vendor at the end of the week.

This is correct. Once you installed the kit you realized something was wrong and gave me a call. We came to the conclusion that one of the wires had been cut shorter than it should of been. I apologized and said I would fix the problem. I even said I would send you an extra bulb for the inconvenience.

Since I was stuck with no headlight and I wanted to ride, the owner offered a compromise which was to ship to me ASAP a different HID kit not requiring a relay harness, but the consequence is, rather than a bi-xenon bulb, this kit uses a hi/lo bulb, where basically, the low beam is HID and the high beam is halogen.
I accepted reluctantly to try it based on the feedbacks I read from users of hi/lo systems and after installing it which once again, required to extend the power wires to reach the battery. Everything worked fine in my garage so I took the bike for a ride at night and discovered that the hi beam is 5 times dimmer than the low beam, making it completely useless.

This is true. I said " If you would like to eliminate the relay all together you can try a High/Low bulb instead of a Bi Xenon" you gladly accepted (not reluctantly). I have no idea what your talking about when you say the light is now 5x dimmer than what you had. That doesn't even make sense.

Who in is right mind would design a lighting kit where you see less in high beam than low beam???
So I took the kit off the bike and returned everything to the vendor. Back to square one, waiting for a correct bi-xenon kit with a working relay harness.

Again, that doesn't make sense. You returned the High/Low bulbs back and said you would just like to stick with the Bi Xenon instead. I said okay, and I sent you 2 4300k Bi Xenon bulbs and a brand new relay.

One week later, I receive the new relay harness and installed it on my bike. Still not a motorcycle kit, so once again, I had to extend the wires to reach the battery. After it's done, I discovered that the factory security system couldn't locate the fob located in the windshield bag, so the siren would go off, until I take the fob out of the windshield bag. Hmmm......

Again, I'm not sure of what your ide of a "Motorcycle Kit" is. If your strictly talking about the relay harness not being long enough to reach your battery than you are mistaken. The relay will reach MOST motorcycle batteries. In your case, it just happened to not be long enough. Simple fix? Extend the wires, which I told you before was okay to do. 10 gauge wire would do. I don't know what kind of complex installation your doing over there but it's obviously wrong. Oh, and I do still have the email where you state it WAS your installation that was the problem. You were saying how you didn't have the ground wire tight enough and so on. Again, sounds like a customer/installation problem.

More concerning is that the auxiliary lights stayed on in high beam, which is illegal in PA. After calling the owner, he suggested that maybe switching 2 wires in the harness connector to the headlight would solve the problem. I did it and the auxiliary lights were still on all the time. Hmmm ...........

I never suggested this nor did you call here and ask about this.

2 weeks later (last Monday) I received the 4300K bulbs he promised me at the beginning, one to replace the 6000K I didn't like because it's blueish, and once to compensate for the inconvenience I've been through. I installed the new bulb yesterday, connected it to the harness, and had the same issue as previously. The auxiliary lights still stay on in low and high beam. Still a problem with the factory alarm and the fob.

I'll refer back to the customer/installation problem. I'll will also refer you to our website where we "Always recommend professional installation" This is a prime example of why we recommend this.

Before I put the fairing back on to go ride the bike, I tested the system one more time. Ignition on, low beam on, auxiliary lights on ..........then suddenly the low beam went out .......... then turned back on after 10 seconds. Hmmm .....
Let's try again. Ignition on, no low beam, switch to high beam, the bulb is in high beam, switch back to low beam, the bulb switches to low beam ...........and dies after a few seconds, back to high beam, nothing! If I wiggle the wires going to the relay, the high beam works again ...... and dies.

I'll refer back to the customer/installation problem. I'll will also refer you to our website where we "Always recommend professional installation" This is a prime example of why we recommend this.

So basically, there's something wrong with the 2nd relay. You think I'm gonna take the risk of using this kit on my bike and end up with no light at night? NO WAY!

I wouldn't take the risk either. I would also say to myself that I should get this professionally installed since I'm so worried about my safety.

So after 4 weeks and 3 shipments from PremierHIDlights.com, their stuff doesn't work flawlessly. This time I'm done.

I disconnected everything, put everything in a box and emailed PremierHIDlights.com explaining the situation and the fact that an intermittent headlight is a deadly proposition on a motorcycle. I told them I would return everything they sent me and asked them to refund my money.

The response from the owner was "no refund, we've helped you enough, you don't know what you're doing, you should have had your HID kit installed by a professional, yadda yadda, yadda."

Actually this was my exact response" Your right we tried to work with you several times. It's obviously your installation. We've never had this much trouble with ANY motorcycle. I'm not calling you an idiot by any means but you can't sit there and get all these parts, install them on your bike, then decide it's too much trouble and want to return everything. We cannot re sell those parts you have purchased (as I'm sure you would appreciate as well) to other customers. We cannot warranty perfect working parts, we cannot re sell used parts, so what are we supposed to do? Just say "Oh well?" I mean C'mon. That's ridiculous. Now I've been more that willing to help you out and get your bike running with the lights but if you can't do it (and as also stated in our warranty): Premier Hid Lights always recommends professional installation on all products sold.

Oh and this one wins the cake. I cut and paste what he wrote:

"We cannot warranty perfect working parts, we cannot re sell used parts, so what are we supposed to do? Just say "Oh well?" I mean C'mon. That's ridiculous. "

That is ridiculous. You want us to take back a bunch of stuff based on your inability to install it. This is also stated in our warranty: Any kit being returned must include all items in the original packing. If the hid kit has been installed we cannot accept your return. We cannot accept returns based on the inability to install our product(s). All returned HID products are subject to a 10% restocking fee. All HID kits are covered under a 1 year warranty unless otherwise specified.

Here is the story with PremierHIGlights.com. You guys draw your own conclusions. My own conclusion is their product is JUNK.

My conclusion is that you don't know what your doing and you need to take it to a professional and have them install it for you. I agree it's not rocket science but it also doesn't look like its for everyone to install either.

More than the $32.95 I wasted and the time I wasted installing something not designed for a motorcycle and not working properly, it's the attitude of the owner that I can't accept. He knows his stuff is not designed for bikes, he knows he sent me a defective relay harness the first time, he now knows that the second relay harness he sent me is defective too and he won't admit it. Instead, he puts the blame on me.

Again, what is your "idea" of a motorcycle hid kit? You keep saying this isn't an HID kit, this isn't an HID kit. Show me 1 HID company that their HID kit does not come with bulbs and ballast whether you order for a car or motorcycle. That's what an HID kit is, bulbs and ballast and occasionally a relay harness if necessary. It also shows again your lack of knowledge and why you should get this professionally installed.

HID Kits have a true defective rate of less than 2%. So the fact that I sent you 6 parts and all are bad and defective is absurd. Secondly, I took full responsibility for the wrong relay being sent to you and even sent you an extra bulb because of this. I didn't blame anything on you. When you decided to tell me you want to return everything after riding around in it and installing it and this and that is when I said no and I referred you back to our warranty. I'm sorry you took this personal.

I told you I cannot accept your return based on the inability to install our products and recommended you get professional installation. I said if you didn't want the kit you should of said that to begin with. Not wait until you use all these parts and then decide you want to return them.

I gave you our outlook as a business and said to you, we can't warranty out working product for ourselves, we can't re sell used parts so what are we supposed to do with them? I could understand if you genuinly had ALL bad parts but mathematically that's impossible. Not to mention we test all bulbs and ballast before they go out.

My advise to you. Buy your HID kit from someone else, you'll pay more but you'll be glad you did.

My advice to you. Don't listen to this guy. He's mad because he's one of the few who has to get his kit professionally installed and now wants to blame it on anything and everything he can.

This is a direct quote:

I expect you to refund my money otherwise, it’s going to take only a few minutes for me to post my experience with PremierHIDlights.com on several biker Forums that I frequent regularly. I don’t think it’s in your best interest to pay hard ball with me.Trust me, a very negative feedback on 5 HD Forums where I have been a member for several years with 000s of posts is going to cost you much more than the $32.75 I paid

My response:

Point is you have all working parts for your bike. It is up to you, in order to get it to work on your bike, not us. We do our customers a favor by helping them out with installation problems which we don't mind doing at all. But were not here to go over wiring diagrams and taking this and that apart.

You can threaten our business by going on forums all you want. Were not going to be bullied, threatened or harassed into giving refunds just so you get your way.

I want to say 1 final thing. We as an HID business are one of the best n the country. Were not a holes by any means and were not here to rip people off. We always strive to have good customer service (as you saw before by offering a free bulb for having to wait an extra week). I think were pretty fair. The fact that someone does not know how to install something on their vehicle or bike has nothing to do with us.

You can't buy a muffler from advanced auto parts and decide after a week of installing it and driving with it to take it off and go return it. They would laugh at you.

I tried everything in my power to help you out as a customer. I draw the line once you start threatening our business with "I'm gonna go in forums and talk bad about you to everyone unless you give me a refund" This is not the attitude that you should have walking around.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got a few words for you

Truck Lite Phase 7

now I am sorry if you are looking for a better lighting solution for under $50, but if you want a true plug and play upgrade for lighting, don't be cheap, spend a couple hundred and get the TL7

contact discount fleet supply, use the discount code HDLED5 and get free shipping and an extra 5% discount on the already great price

it takes all of 5-10 mins to install, requires you to do nothing with wires and you will be riding in a newly lighted heaven each time you go out at night.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:18 AM
purpledeuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 642 Likes on 377 Posts

I agree, with the manager. You incorrectly installed the lights then demand a refund. You're out of your mind. How would you have felt if you got your kit and saw it had already been installed once before. Not to mention, what's saying you didn't touch the bulbs with your fingers (the oil will shorten bulb life rapidly).

Personally, I wouldn't buy a kit from anyone at that price. Remember, you get what you pay for. The ballast and bulb I'm sure are cheap Chinese junk that won't last more than a year.

I imagine you probably realized this after you tried to install the lights again. Maybe your buddies laughed when you told them how cheap you were. Either way, no way should your money be refunded, no mater the case. You installed the kit. If its defective that's what warranty is for.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:27 AM
HD Jim
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IMO the customer service was pretty p*ss poor. Selling a inferior product and then making excuses for it is not a good way to get more sells. I will avoid this company .

Old 10-04-2012, 10:47 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by purpledeuce
I agree, with the manager. You incorrectly installed the lights then demand a refund. You're out of your mind. How would you have felt if you got your kit and saw it had already been installed once before. Not to mention, what's saying you didn't touch the bulbs with your fingers (the oil will shorten bulb life rapidly).

Personally, I wouldn't buy a kit from anyone at that price. Remember, you get what you pay for. The ballast and bulb I'm sure are cheap Chinese junk that won't last more than a year.

I imagine you probably realized this after you tried to install the lights again. Maybe your buddies laughed when you told them how cheap you were. Either way, no way should your money be refunded, no mater the case. You installed the kit. If its defective that's what warranty is for.
I didn't install anything incorrectly because there's nothing to install incorrectly. If you know what an HID kit is made of, there's nothing you can screw up. There are 2 wires going to the battery and the other end of the harness are wires connecting the components of the kit together. Each connector is unique. You can't connect the ballast to the bulb connector, they're completely different.
As for touching the bulbs with my fingers, not only I know not to do that but the bulbs were not the problem. None of them was defective and they still work ........ from time to time. The problem is the relay harness who doesn't work 100% of the time and I can't take the risk of riding a bike at night with the headlight going off unexpectedly.

I completely agree with you that I bought cheap stuff and I shouldn't have. Being reimbursed is not my main objective although $32.95 is always too much money for junk.

My objective here is to warn potential buyers of what they could be facing. The Manager doesn't tell the truth when he says his HID kits are for motorcycles. A motorcycle kit has wires long enough to go from a headlight to the battery, which is not the case here.

He also doesn't tell the truth when he said "the wires were cut short" in the first harness I received. I received a total of 3 different harness from him, each of them needed the power wires be extended to reach the battery.

If you want to see professionally made harnesses for motorcycles, go to www.easternbeaver.com
I bought a relay harness from them when I installed 2 horns on my bike and it was night and day compared to what I got here. Granted, the relay harness for my horns alone cost more than the HID kit I bought so I guess it goes back to, "you get what you pay for". You're absolutely right on that.

Lesson learned.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:14 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member

Mr Tommy Sanders, are you also "Mike" who presented himself as the Owner on the phone, and are you also Mr A**** A***** (hidden for confidentiality purpose) who received my PayPal payment for the kit I bought?

Are you also the one who emailed me the following on Sep 3 and didn't sign your email?

Mon 9/3/2012 11:18 AM

"Well first let me say thank you for taking the time to check us out. So let's get right into your questions shall we. Our kits do not compare to DDM tuning because they are still using the oler cheaper versions of ballast. The older ones are much thicker and in an analog version. Technology has come further than this, however most companies want to keep their cost down so they still offer the older versions for newer prices. I personally think this is bad karma and business. I'm not here to bash on other companies but I do recommend visiting forums and checking out the BBB and Rip Off Report for more info on some of these companies. This will really tell you what kind of business your dealing with. Our company only offers digital slim AC ballast for our motorcycle kits. This makes it much easier to install and tuck away. Our bright white bulb would be a 6000k. This will contain no blue whatsoever. Unless you have 1 bulb that runs your high and low beams in 1 bulb that you shouldn't require a harness. It will be extra wiring that is not needed. If you do happen to run 1 bulb that runs your high and lows (most Harleys do) then yes, you will require a harness in order to properly run your kit. We do include these harnesses with those kits because it simply will not work without it. When you say most HID harnesses are built for cars, this is simply not true. There are 2 different kinds. One for a motorcycle and 1 for a car or truck. The harness do not look the same but obviously operate the same. I've hoped I answered all your questions. If you have any more please don't hesitate to ask."

So I didn't inquire from you before buying?

And the only problem with the first relay harness you sent me is that the wires were "cut short" and I was too stupid to install it correctly? Really?

Are you also the one who emailed me on Sep 13 and didn't sign the email either?

Thu 9/13/2012 5:20 PM

"Yes and you will notice that the wires are now plugged in where there supposed to be. Everything will plug in directly to one another. If you have any questions when you receive it give me a call and I'll walk you through it."

I told you yesterday, I'll have no problem posting what you wrote to me. Don't lie, you're not helping your case here.

Last edited by frenchbiker; 10-04-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Tommy Sanders
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This will be our last post

This will be our last post. The only reason for us coming on here was to defend the fact that we tried every which way to satisfy this customer. It clearly states in our warranty: Any kit being returned must include all items in the original packing. If the hid kit has been installed we cannot accept your return. We cannot accept returns based on the inability to install our product(s).

So by you calling here asking what wire is what and you don't know how to read the picture diagram tells us you have an inability to install the product. The product works fine. We already admitted the 1st relay was composed to only support the low beam. We fixed that and got you a dual beam relay as well as sending you an extra bulb. So the last thing we want to hear is you calling us saying "yeah I drove around with it for a couple of days and I just want to return it"

We do not call your place of business where you work and demand you break all your rules or "Were going to the internet".

A couple things the warranty says:

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF USE AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE (this "Site"). By accessing or using this Site, you agree to these terms of use, conditions and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms you may not use this Site.

Your use of Premier Hid Lights Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. Premier Hid Lights always recommends professional installation on all products sold.

Refunds will only be accepted within 7 days of receiving product in the mail. Any kit being returned must include all items in the original packing. If the hid kit has been installed we cannot accept your return. We cannot accept returns based on the inability to install our product(s). All returned HID products are subject to a 10% restocking fee. All HID kits are covered under a 1 year warranty unless otherwise specified.

It's not like you called us a couple of hours after placing the order and said you decided to change your mind and not purchase the kit. We would of cancelled your order and directed a prompt refund. The fact that you drove around with it for 3 weeks nullifies that. If you thought there was something "junky" about the kit, you should of requested a refund upon receipt of equipment. But you didn't, you asked for more bulbs. So it was obviously not that "junky" of a kit to you. it only became "junky" once you realized you weren't getting a refund based on the product already being installed and driven with and your inability to install it correctly.

My name is Tommy by the way. Mike is our General manager. Amber is another CSR of ours. Shall I go on? Would you like me to send you a list of all our employees.

1st you received a total of 2 relay harnesses not 3. 1st was defective. 2nd was the replacement. I do have shipping receipts for this as well.

2nd here is a direct quote from you:

The good news is I managed to make the bi-xenon 6000K work perfectly ……… after discovering that I had indeed an intermittent bad ground. <sigh>

This was just after we spoke on the phone about why your kit may not be working. I suggested to check all your wiring and make sure you have everything connected solid. Low and behold you tinker and realize you've made a mistake and now it works perfect.

So to sit there and say over and over how you know what your doing is beyond me.

Don't sit there and act all innocent about your objective is to come on here and warn people about our company. Your objective is blackmail. Here's another direct quote from you:

I expect you to refund my money otherwise, it’s going to take only a few minutes for me to post my experience with PremierHIDlights.com on several biker Forums that I frequent regularly. I don’t think it’s in your best interest to pay hard ball with me.
Trust me, a very negative feedback on 5 HD Forums where I have been a member for several years with 000s of posts is going to cost you much more than the $32.75 I paid

You have so much pride that you are unwilling to accept that you don't know what your doing and you need professional help with the installation. Just because you threaten our business with your opinions on your transaction does not mean were going to hand you the keys to the door.

Sounds more like your biggest complaint is who signs their e-mails. Or which CSR takes your call.

Last edited by Tommy Sanders; 10-04-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:33 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks for the post. I'll avoid those guys. I've delt with many vendors on here and found some that bend over backwards for customer service.

I'm not going to read all those pages of posturing, the guy should have taken back his crappy headlights and sent you a refund.

I'm in the market for upgrading my lights. Will be researching it this winter.

Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 PM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member

I won't even read your last drivel and reply to it. I'll let everyone judge by the facts that have been presented.
I tell you what, you keep my $32.95 and I'll trash the junk I bought from you. I won't even bother shipping it back and spend more money with you.

Enough said, welcome to my Ignore List.

Quick Reply: Awful experience with PremierHIDlights.com