General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My neighbors must think I have an identity crisis

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 01:04 PM
Walter White
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 44,608 Likes on 16,352 Posts
Default My neighbors must think I have an identity crisis

I just moved to my new home. I am 45 divorced with no kids. The 1st week I was there. I was driving a company chevy Colorado with a red 2012 Wrangler Unlimited, Red 2009 Vrod Muscle, Green 1999 Wrangler Sport (lifted with big mud tires) as my personal vehicles.

Within 2 weeks of being there I sold the 2012 Wrangler, traded the Vrod in on Gold/emerald CVO Road Glide and the company switched me into a Prius which is a surprisingly nice car. Oh yeah, I am the Prius driver who goes fast. I am still averaging 42mpg.

So my neighbors see this professional leave in the morning in his Prius come home at night changes into jeans, biker t-shirt and leathers and takes his HD Cruiser out until ?

Other times its professional getting out of Prius going into the house and then come back out in shorts and flip flops to take the lifted Wrangler to the beach or other off road event.

I think it's funny. Most people at work can't see me going to MC rallies and biker bars but I do often.

Anyone else have mulitple personalites?

Old 06-20-2013, 01:06 PM
"HI"
Road Master
Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

OF COURSE!!!!

IT Geek by day, and bad guy at night!!!!

Old 06-20-2013, 01:08 PM
heritageblue2013
Grand HDF Member
Received 558 Likes on 309 Posts

Originally Posted by Walter White
I just moved to my new home. I am 45 divorced with no kids. The 1st week I was there. I was driving a company chevy Colorado with a red 2012 Wrangler Unlimited, Red 2009 Vrod Muscle, Green 1999 Wrangler Sport (lifted with big mud tires) as my personal vehicles.

Within 2 weeks of being there I sold the 2012 Wrangler, traded the Vrod in on Gold/emerald CVO Road Glide and the company switched me into a Prius which is a surprisingly nice car. Oh yeah, I am the Prius driver who goes fast. I am still averaging 42mpg.

So my neighbors see this professional leave in the morning in his Prius come home at night changes into jeans, biker t-shirt and leathers and takes his HD Cruiser out until ?

Other times its professional getting out of Prius going into the house and then come back out in shorts and flip flops to take the lifted Wrangler to the beach or other off road event.

I think it's funny. Most people at work can't see me going to MC rallies and biker bars but I do often.

Anyone else have mulitple personalites?
If I were your neighbor, I'd think the Prius along with your biker bar thing would send a message that your one of the village people.

Old 06-20-2013, 01:13 PM
Walter White
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by "HI"
OF COURSE!!!!

IT Geek by day, and bad guy at night!!!!
----------

That's great but I work in the HVAC DDC field which is high tech.

I neglected to mention that I worked on Dairy Farms from 12 years old all the way through tech college doing the jobs they say American won't do anymore. So my 1st vehicle was an old ford tractor.

Old 06-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 334 Likes on 203 Posts

Corporate trainer for a Fortune 500 company by day. RUB, poser, hard core biker a$$hole by night.

Coastal CVO
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 471 Likes on 278 Posts

Originally Posted by heritageblue2013
If I were your neighbor, I'd think the Prius along with your biker bar thing would send a message that your one of the village people.

Swine
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-20-2013, 01:18 PM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Do you live in a rich urban area?

Old 06-20-2013, 01:22 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

You should get a motorcycle trailer for your Prius and tow you bike to the biker bar, that would raise some eyebrows and send out some mixed signals...

Old 06-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Walter White
Seasoned HDF Member

--------

Too funny but no assless chaps for me and women only!

I like biker friendly bars on the weekends because they have beer specials, hot women bartenders, great people and good live bands.

Although Y-M-C-A is still a fun song.

Here are a few pics from bikini girl bike wash at the last "biker" bar I went to on Saturday.

Attached Thumbnails My neighbors must think I have an identity crisis-bike-bikini-01.jpg   My neighbors must think I have an identity crisis-bike-bikini-02.jpg  

Quick Reply: My neighbors must think I have an identity crisis