General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Share your pics of your H.O.G. vests

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 06:59 PM
johnnydIII
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Share your pics of your H.O.G. vests

I recently had all my patches and pins sewed on my vest. Here is how mine looks im interested in seeing anyone else who would like to share theirs.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:58 AM
ConfuciusSay
Road Warrior
Received 2,529 Likes on 684 Posts

Front and back pics. We lost our sponsoring dealer and went independent. That is why we dont have a top chapter identifier. We are just northwest of you in NYC and there are plenty of great rides in the area. When the weather clears (its snowing AGAIN) join us for one of our rides-They are usually 250 miles and take us back roads for the entire day.

Last edited by ConfuciusSay; 03-17-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:16 AM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

I really don't understand why so many here dis HOG. I've been wanting to join the local chapter in my area but I have a continious conflict on the day that they always ride (first Saturday of the month). Anway, I like the patches on your vest.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:17 PM
Eyeball Kid
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 357 Likes on 252 Posts

Originally Posted by kryingame
I really don't understand why so many here dis HOG.
The same reason the dis any dealership, by calling them stealerships. And dealer shirts, and, well, most anything to be quite honest.

They think they are *individuals*, not part of the *masses*.

Ya know, the cooool people feel the need.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Shep68
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a HOG member but I'll throw mine up anyway just for grins. Before anybody throws out the inevitable "pirate" reference that patch was picked out by my 7 year old who thought it was "really cool". She means more to me than any snide remarks it might generate!
Attachment 360714

Last edited by Shep68; 09-25-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:23 PM
Frostbite
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,422 Likes on 1,546 Posts

Originally Posted by Shep68
Not a HOG member but I'll throw mine up anyway just for grins. Before anybody throws out the inevitable "pirate" reference that patch was picked out by my 7 year old who thought it was "really cool". She means more to me than any snide remarks it might generate!
Attachment 360714
Amazing what we do for our kinfolk. When I got back into riding, my wife decided I needed a vest, so she shows up one day with one that had EVERY cliche patch you could think of. I started chopping them off, and the more I cut, the longer her face got, so I quit about halfway. Gotten now where I don't even notice them.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Shep68
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Frostbite
Amazing what we do for our kinfolk. When I got back into riding, my wife decided I needed a vest, so she shows up one day with one that had EVERY cliche patch you could think of. I started chopping them off, and the more I cut, the longer her face got, so I quit about halfway. Gotten now where I don't even notice them.
You said it! The center patch was picked out by my wife because the pink, purple and gold are pretty together. Go figure. I wear it every day in the summer. My girls are always with me.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:37 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 815 Likes on 801 Posts

I have all my patches since I got my bike in 07,, BUT I didn't know I was supposed to put them on a vest....JK'ing...
But they are in the drawer with all my HD records..

Old 02-26-2014, 01:45 PM
upflying
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,253 Likes on 11,130 Posts

I don't own a club vest but if I had to wear one, I would don something like this one.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:28 PM
johnnydIII
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like all the vests, they are as customizable as our bikes.

Anthony I see what you mean in comparison to your vest (I like it ) . I called my Father as I wanted to give him a heads up before he sewed the flag on his vest, he said he remembered that but liked it the way it was placed.And in his mind as long as flag was on left side above heart with no patches above it .He also reminded me why he bought me 2 flags."you eat with that vest on, If that flag gets dirty you replace it .no if ands or butts."please don't take my reply to your p.m. as it may have sounded, I posted these vests because I wanted to hear and see others placement of patches , types of patches H.O.G. or not.I mean how else do we learn? I think seeing your vest I really like the RED WHITE AND BLUE FLAG! Thanks for the P.M. I will give you call though, as this subject is something I can never learn or talk about enough.

Quick Reply: Share your pics of your H.O.G. vests