Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Power Vision Tuning Experts, FNG w/ Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 05:23 PM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,667 Likes on 2,676 Posts
Default Power Vision Tuning Experts, FNG w/ Questions

I've read and read and read. I'm sure I need to read some more. I would just like to ask a few questions to people who have been through this all, through the different generations of growth.

I've downloaded my initial tune from Fuel Moto and I've done a few Auto Tunes on it. The bike is running pretty well, but naturally I would like to get my money's worth out of the tuning capabilities that I purchased. Otherwise, I would have bought a FP3. So what are you using to view your datalogs? I'm just opening them in Excel. Then I have to reorganize every column to get them in any sort of logical order. I've seen a program called Log Tuner mentioned, but it seems to be outdated and unsupported. Was it replaced with anything?

Any experienced tuners willing to take a look at my most recent tune and datalog and see what they think about it?

Old 07-28-2015, 12:53 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,108 Likes on 1,340 Posts

Originally Posted by FNGonaRK
I've read and read and read. I'm sure I need to read some more. I would just like to ask a few questions to people who have been through this all, through the different generations of growth.

I've downloaded my initial tune from Fuel Moto and I've done a few Auto Tunes on it. The bike is running pretty well, but naturally I would like to get my money's worth out of the tuning capabilities that I purchased. Otherwise, I would have bought a FP3. So what are you using to view your datalogs? I'm just opening them in Excel. Then I have to reorganize every column to get them in any sort of logical order. I've seen a program called Log Tuner mentioned, but it seems to be outdated and unsupported. Was it replaced with anything?

Any experienced tuners willing to take a look at my most recent tune and datalog and see what they think about it?
You are welcome to send us a copy of your Auto Tuned map as well as a 20 minute datalog and I would be happy to take a look. You can send to jamie@fuelmotousa.com

For viewing your PV logs you can use the Dynojet Power Core software http://www.powercommander.com/downlo...5583.14635.exe

We also use Megalogviewer HD which is super powerful and has a wide range of features. You can download a free trial version here https://www.efianalytics.com/MegaLogViewerHD/

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 07-30-2015, 08:08 AM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,667 Likes on 2,676 Posts

Thank you Jamie. I'll check out the software. If I still have questions about how well the tune is running, I'll send you an email. Thank you for the offer.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:32 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,030 Likes on 651 Posts

Hey Jamie,

The afr chart in megalogviewer...... is it possible to see the afr chart (accurate) with basic or does it only work with pro while you are running the widebands. I am curious as to my tune with the pro system but just took off my widebands