Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Any one have map for fuel moto micro efi: 103dyna v&h short shots and hd stage one?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 10:27 PM
that$pit
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any one have map for fuel moto micro efi: 103dyna v&h short shots and hd stage one?

Bought the bike a year ago from a guy who i dont think even knew the tuner was on it... Therefor ive always been a little skeptical of the mapping, unfortunately fuel moto wont give me a map without proof of having bought it from them...

Looking for map download for hd brand stage one aircleaner and v&h short shots on 103ci dyna

Old 11-22-2015, 10:48 AM
awilson40
Road Warrior

Received 1,405 Likes on 522 Posts

try posting on the "v-twinforum" in the "efi-maps-calibrations" section and ask for a map from DynoJet.
You can import a power commander V map into the micro EFI.

However, take note: When you load the map into the Micro EFI it WILL Switch front and rear cyl maps. I have made them aware of the issue but no one there seems to care. Same issue when downloading maps from FuelMoto.
The workaround is simple. Load the map to the MicroEFI, Then download it from the MicroEFI. The frnt and rear maps will have switched. Open the map in their software and copy(Right click, select all) the Front cyl Map and paste the map to the rear cyl. Save file as a different name. Then open the originally saved file, copy the REAR cyl map. Open the the map you just saved and copy to the front cyl. Save and download to the MicroEFI. This cyl switching of maps only happens the first time you load a map into the MicroEFI. I went back and forth with FuelMoto and Dynojet for quite sometime with no results as to a firmware update to correct this issue.

Last edited by awilson40; 11-23-2015 at 09:03 AM.