Sponsored by:

Added Fuel Moto Hi Roller Mufflers to my M8

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 08:43 PM
elky72ss454
Road Captain
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
We do not have a specific date on Black M8 muffler, with all the other products we are working on we have not put them in production yet. It is going to be at least springtime.
We the American people are waiting....and not so patiently...LOL If not going to be coming in black I will go with the D&D fatcat 2-1 with a ghost pipe, more money but I love that pipe anyway.

Old 12-29-2016, 11:59 PM
BlkHillsBagger
Cruiser
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Got my High Rollers on today. Likin' the sound a lot and they clear my extended bags, where the Street Cannons 4 1/2" did not. 40s and sunny tomorrow. Hopefully there will be enough snow off the roads to get a ride in.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:27 PM
hikervt
Banned
Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by elky72ss454
We the American people are waiting....and not so patiently...LOL If not going to be coming in black I will go with the D&D fatcat 2-1 with a ghost pipe, more money but I love that pipe anyway.

Trust me Elky, they are well worth the wait. .. There is always the option too of getting the chrome with the black end caps.

I need to go over to storage to check on her next week.. I will swap the end caps to black (I bought both chrome and black) then I'll send you a picture.. Remember, we both have the same color bikes

Old 12-31-2016, 08:14 PM
Gadgetech
Club Member
Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkHillsBagger
Got my High Rollers on today. Likin' the sound a lot and they clear my extended bags, where the Street Cannons 4 1/2" did not. 40s and sunny tomorrow. Hopefully there will be enough snow off the roads to get a ride in.
Well...did you get to ride?

Old 01-01-2017, 12:28 AM
BlkHillsBagger
Cruiser

I did, YES! Got a ride in yesterday and got to squeeze in one last ride for 2016 today. Im liking the way the pipes sound on the road. Its only been in the 20s and 30s, so I've just been putting around town. I haven't had my speed up over 45 or so. Looking forward to some warmer temps to get it on the highway, but that will be awhile.

Last edited by BlkHillsBagger; 01-01-2017 at 01:08 AM.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:50 PM
hikervt
Banned
Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkHillsBagger
I did, YES! Got a ride in yesterday and got to squeeze in one last ride for 2016 today. Im liking the way the pipes sound on the road. Its only been in the 20s and 30s, so I've just been putting around town. I haven't had my speed up over 45 or so. Looking forward to some warmer temps to get it on the highway, but that will be awhile.
Glad to hear you are liking the sound of the Fuel Moto Jackpot Hi Rollers. If you've read this thread I am sure you can see I feel the same. I love the deep sound of these!!

More and more Mufflers are coming out for the M8, lots of choices. Listening to videos on here can give you an idea but can also be misleading. I've seen SEVERAL videos where they are holding the camera right behind the muffler or on top of muffler. Heck, even the stock 107 mufflers sound deep from directly behind.

The fact is, the Fuel Moto Hi Rollers has an awesome baffle design with a wrapped core. This combination is unlike most. It's what makes the Hi Rollers have the deepest tone. I've spent a ton on exhaust looking for just that right tone. CFR's and all. The Hi Rollers have the deepest tone without the loss of low end torque/performance as the CFR's do.. Gotta luv them.. Enjoy!

Old 01-01-2017, 06:39 PM
BlkHillsBagger
Cruiser

Originally Posted by hikervt
Glad to hear you are liking the sound of the Fuel Moto Jackpot Hi Rollers. If you've read this thread I am sure you can see I feel the same. I love the deep sound of these!!... SNIP....Enjoy!
I did see your comments on them. In fact, your description of the deep tone is a big reason I decided to try them. I really like the looks of the fatter Street Cannons, I hate to sell em, but I had some clearance issues with the generic extended bags that I am using. It all turned out good, as I like the High Rollers alot. I've learned riding these last few days that I have to be careful with the throttle, it's still a lil slick in spots, like under the bridges, and the back end lets you know you have gobs of torque available lol

Last edited by BlkHillsBagger; 01-01-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 05:02 PM
BrokenAnchor
Road Captain
Received 124 Likes on 107 Posts

For all of those wondering here is the description for the Fuel Moto Hi Roller mufflers:

Super deep tone with excellent performance
Absolute top quality
Large 4" muffler body
T6061 multi rotational billet end caps
Stainless steel full length baffle cores
Mufflers available in chrome or black ceramic
Endcaps included - Choice of chrome or black
U.S. Street Legal manufacturer declared emissions replacement part
Optional stainess steel tuning inserts ($39.00 set)

Although it says available in black ceramic there is no option to chose that, only an option to chose the black end caps. I didn't see anything about 50 state compliant but I might be missing something. Hope this helps.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Shahin7497
Advanced
Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Fuel mtoo hi rollers

power vison, 2-1-2 fuel moto head pipe and hi roller slip ons. So glad decided to go with fuel moto slipons. Very deep sound .cannons sounded ok but not like the hi rollers.Thanks to the guys at fuel moto!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2017, 08:56 PM
Rokinrider
Cruiser
Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

I couldn't be happier with my slash down M8 mufflers, great fit and finish. Fuelmoto just rocks! Thanks

Quick Reply: Added Fuel Moto Hi Roller Mufflers to my M8