Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Night train custom bobber

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 06:19 PM
J
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Night train custom bobber

Here is a fully customized Harley Davidson FXSTB Night Train. It has been extensively customized into an Old School Bobber style motorcycle. It has an 88 inch Twin Cam TC88B counterbalanced engine which means this Bobber runs and idles extremely smooth. The heart of this build is ALL HARLEY DAVIDSON. The stock frame, engine, and transmission means this will be registered and insured as a true Harley Davidson rather than the full custom it looks like. What this means to the buyer is that it will always hold its value, much cheaper insurance, and modern Harley reliability.
This Night Train has been modified with a 200mm rear tire with a custom swingarm mounted rear fender which hugs the tire closer than any traditional frame mounted fender ever could. It has a custom brown leather spring seat and a Salinas Boys Bobber gas tank with pop up cap. The front end consists of black powder coated raked billet triple trees with matching black lower legs with shaved fender mounts. The 10" black mini apes, chrome Harley hand controls, and retro style rubber grips really set off the old school styling. Because of the custom gas tank, the dash has been removed and the stock ignition switch has been mounted in a custom bracket on the down tubes. The black Joker Machine Chopper pipes sound as good as they look and are equipped with removable baffles. It has a billet derby mounted license plate mount with led brake light and billet mini bullet turn signals. All cables are braided stainless steel. The carburetor has been re-jetted to utilize the increased air flow provided by the K&N Forcewinder air cleaner. The only apologies on this build is that the rear sidewall has been marked by the chain being misaligned by the previous owner. This has been corrected and actually looks like part of the tread pattern. The sheetmetal has been professionally painted in a matte black very similar to Harley's Denim Black. The finishing touch is the Original Harley Arrowhead tank emblems that were used on 1959-1960 model years. The battery is brand new and the bike fires right up and runs and shifts flawlessly. This is truly a one of a kind motorcycle and pictures do not do it justice. Please contact me at 347-249-4099 with any questions. $13,500 OBO

Attached Thumbnails Night train custom bobber-img_1793.jpg   Night train custom bobber-img_1763.jpg   Night train custom bobber-img_1744.jpg   Night train custom bobber-img_1777.jpg   Night train custom bobber-img_1764.jpg  

Old 08-15-2011, 03:51 PM
zer0t
Road Captain

Year, miles?

Old 08-15-2011, 04:12 PM
rocstar50
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful. Wish I was Stateside. Good luck with sale.

Old 08-20-2011, 09:39 PM
latnyte
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

will someone pleeeeease buy this ~!!!

Old 08-21-2011, 10:33 AM
zer0t
Road Captain

It sold on ebay yesterday for about 11,800.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:34 AM
zer0t
Road Captain
Old 11-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Dmarlow
Stage I
Default Bobber for sale??

Hello,
Please let me know if this bike is still for sale.
Thanks
Dm

Old 12-23-2012, 11:02 AM
latnyte
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

**** was looking for this i would have easily given 12 now that i have some $$$ story of my life a day late ... just a side note dont expect progressive to give a **** if you have a claim :/ 3 months+ to collect!

Old 12-29-2012, 09:33 PM
NightTrainRob
Tourer

I have an 05 Train--- with a heartland

Old 06-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Saltee
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hows it going J, it appears im about 6 years too late to this party but im absolutely in love with this bike and had a few questions if youre willing to answer.
What size rear wheel is this? 18? fronts 21 i assume?
what kind of triple trees did you use to achieve the rake?
id like to build a swingarm bike with a similar stance
she looked great !

Quick Reply: Night train custom bobber