Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

Softail Deluxe with Springer OEL FL Front End FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 02:23 PM
blastonerski
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Softail Deluxe with Springer OEL FL Front End FOR SALE

Hello, I am selling my 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN with a Harley-Davidson FL Springer front end (off a Springer Classic).

- Original owner and garage kept with battery tender.
- I have all keys and locks and owner's manual.
- Only 4,400 miles
- All service, installation and tuned by "World Famous" Hiro Koiso at Red Rock H-D.
- I have all receipts including Dyno print out.

About the Springer:
The FL Springer front-end (off a Springer Classic) was installed last year along with a Heritage Springer fender with boat light. Brand-new bushings were installed and recently adjusted/serviced by Red Rock HD.

Extras:
- Harley-Davidson Auxiliary light bar and lamps were added to provide more lighting and visibility.
- The rear shock was replaced with a new Progressive lowering kit to 1" but can be easily adjusted back to OEM height if needed. (Purchased brand-new from HD)
- A brand-new HD teardrop toolbox was also added to provide more storage without installing saddlebags. (Purchased brand-new from HD)
- Installed brand-new black Thunderheader exhaust system w/ (3) heatshields after 1,200 miles w/ Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Air Cleaner kit tuned with Screamin' Eagle Race Tuner. (Dyno print out available) Sounds really nice and roars like no other. The Air Cleaner is covered with a HD Chrome Air Cleaner cover. (All purchased brand-new from HD)
- Harley Davidson Diamond-black braided control cables and brake lines (purchased brand-new from HD) that's long enough for 14"-16" Ape bars.
- Avon Jackhammer handelbar grips (purchased brand-new from HD) with Custom Chrome black 5-hole levers on a OEM Springer Classic OEM 1" handlebar.
- The teardrop mirrors were replaced with a vintage Harley square mirrors.
- The rear fender struts were professionally powder coated by Snail Motorsports in Gloss Black to match the rear fender and frame.
- The chrome dash console was replaced with a new gloss black dash console (purchased brand-new from HD)...it gives it a clean, sleek hot-rod look.
- Chrome Rear Axle Nut covers and Chrome swingarm pivot bolt covers (All purchased brand-new from HD)
- Gloss Black Half-Moon Floorboards to give it that classic HD look.
- Harley-Davidson oil temperature gauge dipstick (purchased brand-new from HD) was added along with a SoftBrake rear license plate relocation kit.
- 18" Chrome Wheels in the rear with 60-spokes wrapped in Metzeler 880 tires. Tires are still brand-new condition and never been dropped. Too much to list! Bike runs good and fast! This bike is ready to go!

Only 4,400+ miles, garaged kept with battery tender. All service, installation and tuned correctly and professionally by Hiro Kosoi at Red Rock H-D in Las Vegas, NV. I have all receipts and records.

Clean, well-maintained, brand-new condition...must see to appreciate! I am selling this bike because I hardly ride (4,400 miles in 3 years)...busy with growing family. A MUST SEE!

Selling for $15,000 OR BEST OFFER. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Call or text 7024601955

This is located in San Francisco Bay Area, California. Buyer is responsible for pickup/shipping.

PM me for more photos, schedule to see it in person, look at it, etc...

Harley Davidson Softail Dyna Road King Touring Road Glide Road King Street Glide Street Bob Deluxe Heritage Classic Heritage Springer Standard HD H-D Wide Glide Super Glide VRod