SuperBrace needs your help!! Get Free Stuff > >

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Amanda
Internet Brands
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SuperBrace needs your help!! Get Free Stuff > >

SuperBrace needs your help!!

If you are in the Orange County / Huntington Beach CA area, have 2007 Softtail Custom (FXSTC) and if you can stop by our shop for 10 minutes for a measurement, we'll give you a free SuperBrace ($158 value) in exchange.

Thanks!!

Contact customer-service@superbrace.com or 800-322-4783 For More!!

Old 07-09-2009, 03:52 PM
jbg
Road Warrior

Ah....come on now... what about an '08 Deluxe!!

Old 07-14-2009, 10:50 AM
SuperBrace
Banned
Default Softail Custom Fork Brace

jbg,

Thanks for your interest. Unlike the Sportster, Dyna, V-rod and some Softails, Harley put fork tube covers/ tins/ shrouds that cover that are where the SuperBrace installs on the Deluxe and we still haven't figured out how to easily remove them. I know some of the metrics like the Honda VTX cans are removable but if you know how to remove the cans please let us know as, trust us; we'd love to make a SuperBrace for your bike as much as you do!!!!

Also, we've found and are working with a local Softail Custom Rider. We should have the SuperBrace Custom SuperBraces ready shortly and you can pre-order: http://www.superbrace.com/proddetail.asp?prod=5190.

Safe Riding,

SuperBrace - the Ultimate Fork Stabilizer
www.superbrace.com

Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Cnyncrvr
Novice

I know this is an old thread but im just curious, Ive been thinking about running with out a front fender on my 2010 fatboy and wanted to know if you guys already had a brace or had plans on designing and developing one?

Old 04-02-2010, 05:43 PM
SuperBrace
Banned

We’ve never put a SuperBrace on a Fat Boy in the shop but we’ve heard for the Fat Boys, you’ll need to change the fork yokes (trees) install longer fork tubes, retain the OEM sliders and add chrome caps to them and it should work out. Again, we’ve personally have never done it so we don’t ever know what brace would fit. If you or you know someone who has, can you email/ PM us.

Ride Safe and thanks for the support of an American manufacturer over the years,

SuperBrace – the Ultimate Fork Stabilizer

Attached Thumbnails  SuperBrace needs your help!! Get Free Stuff > >-fat-boy2.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010, 05:53 PM
SuperBrace
Banned
Default SuperBrace needs your help!! Get Free Stuff > >

We’re now looking for the 2010 Sportster Forty- Eight. If you are in the Orange County / Huntington Beach CA area, have the 2010 Sportster Forty- Eight and if you can stop by our shop for 10-20 minutes for a quick measurement, we'll give you a free SuperBrace ($195 value) in exchange.

Thanks!!

Contact customer-service@superbrace.com or 800-322-4783 For More!!

Old 04-11-2010, 11:05 PM
V-twinSB
Intermediate

how much difference does the brace make? I had an 02 1200c for awhile an never really noticed a need?!

Old 04-15-2010, 02:40 PM
SuperBrace
Banned

I personally ride an 883C with a SuperBrace and I noticed improved handling especially at higher speeds and harder braking. Below are some more comments:

Yes, I do notice a difference right away upon install, improved handling and less vibration (worth the $ IMHO). Does it makes it safer for me? Probably not, cause now I’m going to carve the canyons a bit harder. :banadevi

After doing some nice S curves on my road the bike just seemed so much nicer to ride. I was finding myself doing a lot more one handed driving and even some no handed driving. The only bad news I’m sorry I didn’t get of these before. Bob 97 1200 Sportster

I thought I'd show you what one of your Black Braces from the deal you gave us a few years back looks like! I LOVE it and never Thanked you properly. Well , BLTN, This is what she looks like on the ol' HELL RAZOR, my '01 XL-H 1200! Thanks Again!!!!

My SuperBrace is still looking great after a year!!! It really sets of my 05 Sporty, thanks for a really good looking product!!!! - Paulie

I have had a super brace on my bike for just over a month now and it really tightens up the front end. Really like it in those long sweepers and I would swear I don't hear the clunk anymore. - Max

It significantly stiffens the front end. - Chip

2006 HD FXDBI I am very impressed with how my bike handled during my 1255 mile round trip ride to Vegas/Laughlin. No wobbles or shimmies while riding fast, lane changes or stops. Get one its worth it!!!

Very nice quality product, easy 10 minute install. Great company to deal with. Thanks, Charlie

What a GREAT quality product! Thanks Richard

The combo of the fork oil and the brace is SHOCKINGLY better. combine that with the new tires and and the fork stuff and it is a bonefied twisty machine now - waterman7474

I was having bad wobble untill I went with the SuperBrace and Metz all the way around. Now its smooth as owl's $h!t on a tin roof. I love my superbrace and I do tell everybody about it. Thanks again for a great product. - SawDawg

Attached Thumbnails  SuperBrace needs your help!! Get Free Stuff > >-p1010135.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010, 10:25 AM
hksigman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

any luck or chance for a superbrace for the Marzocchi inverted forks that are available for the nitetrain?

Old 05-04-2010, 06:05 PM
SuperBrace
Banned

Good Afternoon and thanks for the SuperBrace inquiry however, unlike the Softail Standard, Custom, stock Night Train, etc with their telescopic forks, SuperBraces are n/a for the Marzocchi inverted forks and.

Thanks for the interest & Ride Safe,

SuperBrace – the Ultimate Fork Stabilizer
www.superbrace.com

Quick Reply: SuperBrace needs your help!! Get Free Stuff > >