Prayer Requests Post your Prayer Requests here.

Crazy lady

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 09:52 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 14,640 Likes on 4,631 Posts
Default Crazy lady

I know there are those who care for more than what is the norm of life. I came here because I want , and need your help, in something that is deeply bothering me. I pray for many here for all kinds of reasons. it Christmas, its the season for helping others. I am asking you for your help. No time, (not much really), no money, just your hearts for someone that society has forgotten. Maybe just a kind thought for a lady, who I call crazy lady, a name that is so wrong in so any ways.

I work in downtown San Diego. A lot of homeless, broken people around my shop. I try to help a few of them, the best I can, Its way over my pay grade for sure. I have this old lady, I call her crazy lady, ( I don't know her real name) she has many issues, too long to go into here. But I feed her and try to take care of her when I see her. And she's always very nice to me, and she calms right down when she see's me. I have helped her a lot, and kind of adapted her, I don't know what else I can do, its so sad all around, and it breaks my heart.
Anyway, she came to my work today, I hadn't seen her for a week or so, and I was worried about her. ( probably a bad thing to worry about a homeless person, but I can't help it). she was hanging out right in the middle of the driveway of the shop, and she screams profanities, and makes all kinds of noises, (maybe turrets, maybe not, don't know, don't care). My boss knows I have this relationship with her, and asked me to get her to move. Reasonable, no doubt. I asked her and she went off on me. never did that before. I think shes off some medication, I don't know. I do know thats not like her with me. With others, yes. Me, No. she went away mad, and went down the middle of the street, blocking traffic. She doesn't do that. I don't know what is wrong. It could be a million things, for sure. What I am asking here, is that those of you that come here, and pray, will pray for "crazy lady". I don't even know what to pray for. I don't know what to ask all of you to pray for, and that breaks my heart. I do ask that in your prayer time, you would make a spot on that list for her. Our God, knows what she needs, and He alone can reach into her mind, and calm it, or whatever, to let her enjoy whatever is her life, knowing that He loves her, thats all I want her to know, thats all that really matters. Please pray for her, people. Her life is a total wreck, her mind is lost. for the most part, but this woman has touched my heart, and I only want the best for her. And all I know what to do, is pray, and ask you all to come into agreement with me over her. Please.

Lord You know who I am praying for. Life has dealt her a bad hand. I don't know how she ended up this way, was it life, and its fallen nature, or was it satan stealing her life from her, but Lord, I pray for her, "crazy lady", a name that is so derogatory, so shameful, so unhuman, but that all I know her by.Please, Father, send legions of angels for her. I ask You Lord, to bring her back into her real mind, the one You gave her, before whatever. Lord, nobody cares about this fine lady, no, not one. Please, let her know that You care. Let her know that You will make it up to her, when all things get made right. Lord, in the meantime, please protect, and provide for her, and if it is Your will, bring her back to me, Lord. I care, I am concerned about her, and I want her back to where she knew I loved her. No way, as much as You do, but I keep trying, Lord to be close. Lord, You say the effective fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. I'm not too righteous, on my own Lord You are my righteousness, and on that I stand, and with my brothers and sisters, here, pray in agreement for the benefit of this lady, and that the Lord of all creation, will do what is right, and we trust in You, in this matter. We praise You Lord, and we give thanks in advance, for what You are about to do, for this woman, this creature, of Yours, that she will know enough, to become Your child, by default, if nothing else, because will not the Lord of all creation, do what is right? In Jesus Name, and for His sake we pray.

Last edited by harleycharlie1992; 12-08-2016 at 09:57 PM.
The following users liked this post:
DanDeleted (12-03-2017)
Old 12-09-2016, 07:40 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

I see there have been 67 views of this post. thank you all for looking, and reading. I do pray that you have joined me in my prayer for this woman. I don't know why her, The Lord has put her in my heart. I pray that He will put her in yours, too. Thanks again, in advance.

charlie, HOI,AIJ

DanDeleted (12-03-2017)
Old 12-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Lou'sUltra
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,273 Likes on 1,264 Posts

It's sad that people in her condition can't get the help they need.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:57 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

Originally Posted by Lou'sUltra
It's sad that people in her condition can't get the help they need.
Yes it is, but I truly believe that God answers our requests. Ones that are for others, who truly need help. I also believe that a multitude of prayer requests going up as a sweet aroma, finds the attention of Our Lord, and makes it very hard for Him, not to intercede, in some way. All I ask for is that You include this lady, and all the other broken people, that He might, just do something very special, that will give us more reasons to know that He is who He says He is, The God of all creation.

Old 12-10-2016, 06:59 AM
nvsteve
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 50 Posts

Prayer sent.

harleycharlie1992 (12-10-2016)
Old 12-10-2016, 10:58 AM
hvacgaspiping
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 16,246 Likes on 8,381 Posts

Also prayer sent. Somewhere in the Bible it mentions that God provides for sparrows and are we not worth much more that those sparrows? I also believe that one of the many things which sets us apart from animals is our ability to feel compassion and communicate the power of prayer to help others. God bless you Charlie and what you have already done for this woman......

harleycharlie1992 (12-10-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 07:43 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

went looking for her today at lunch, to no avail. Will keep looking to find her. Please keep praying!

Old 12-12-2016, 07:47 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

Originally Posted by hvacgaspiping
Also prayer sent. Somewhere in the Bible it mentions that God provides for sparrows and are we not worth much more that those sparrows? I also believe that one of the many things which sets us apart from animals is our ability to feel compassion and communicate the power of prayer to help others. God bless you Charlie and what you have already done for this woman......
Thanks for the prayers. Just an FYI two specific spots about that sparrow, one is in Psalms 84:3, and in Matthew 6:25-32.

Old 12-12-2016, 08:31 PM
DaveNBPT
Road Master
Received 80 Likes on 69 Posts

Prayer sent her way.

harleycharlie1992 (12-12-2016)
Old 12-12-2016, 08:49 PM
AZdryheat
Road Captain
Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts

There are a handful of homeless that truly need help. In my 30 years as a cop I dealt with hundreds, if not thousands, of homeless and probably 99% were a scam - too lazy to work, too strung out on drugs, wore out their welcome with their family, etc. But then I 'd run into that one person who truly needed help and I would do what I could to help. It was really sad, these handful of people. God bless you for what you're doing for the crazy lady.

The following 2 users liked this post by AZdryheat:
DanDeleted (12-03-2017), harleycharlie1992 (12-12-2016)

Quick Reply: Crazy lady