Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

PANOPTX Glasses/Goggles

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Keystone
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default PANOPTX Glasses/Goggles

Just picked up my new Panoptx Raptor's from the Eye Dr's. Got them in my RX with the transitional lense.

Went for an hour ride after getting them. All I can say is WOW. These are bar none the best riding glasses I have ever worn. They really keep the wind out of my eyes. They don't get as dark as the regular "sunglasses" do, but I can use them both day and night as they go clear.

The goggle insert is removable so they can be used as regular glasses is needed.

Old 04-10-2006, 06:52 PM
2/7Marine
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PANOPTX Glasses/Goggles

I'm looking to p/up a pair with the day to night lenses, don't need the prescription. I've been looking for a cheap vendor to buy from but haven't found one yet, anyone know who sells Panoptx with a good discount?

Old 05-07-2006, 01:31 PM
mcurry5
Road Captain

expect to pay 195 bucks, thats what I payed for them. Havent seen them cheaper. but the day to night riding is incredible.

Old 06-08-2006, 05:26 PM
HaggisMan14
Cruiser

I'm happy w/my raptors, however the eyecup doesn't fit my face. It's good on my left side, but not on my right side...apparently my face isn't even! I tried emailing them to see if they sold thicker eyecups, but never heard back...i think i may call them, if now i'm going to have to find a way to thicken the eye cups.

As for the quality of the lenses...amazing!

Old 06-08-2006, 06:55 PM
misterrick
Cruiser

I picked up a pair this year in daytona. I got the trans lenses and I love them. They were well worth the price in my opinion.

Old 06-08-2006, 07:09 PM
nightrider54
Tourer

I too have a pair of the transitions and all I can say is "amazing", Well worth the price for day to night rides. Fit well and do a good job of keeping wind and critters out.

Old 06-09-2006, 11:15 AM
CRASH
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bout the Scirocco's with prescription transition lenses and they are the BEST! I couldn't be happier.

Old 06-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Cool Breeze
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I purchased a pair of PANOPTX a couple of yrs ago. Got the cyclone frame w/varia lens. Work great dawn to dusk, as the lens does change from light amber to dark copper. Seals out wind/elements with foam seal. Only proplem I had with them was up on the BRP two yrs ago. It was sooo foggy and damp that the bottom part of the lens did fog up, could not even see my front tire because of the fog. All in all, PANOPTX are the best glasses/goggles I've ever used.

Old 08-06-2006, 10:47 PM
wishbonecg
Cruiser

I just got Panoptyx cyclones from sierratradingpost.com for $40! They are not transitional lenses but they sure are comfortable.

Old 08-13-2006, 03:42 AM
Slayer
Cruiser

Panoptx are definately great. I have 2 pair (one clear, one sunglass) since I got mine before they had the transitional ones. One of them got a scratch on it - I called Panoptx to see if I could get new lenses for it. I got an RA for it. I live about 40 min away from their offices so I just went there and dropped off the scratched glasses. 10 minutes later they gave me a brand new pair and didn't even charge me for them! Amazing customer service!!!!

Quick Reply: PANOPTX Glasses/Goggles